Chapter 9: Crescent Sun

Natsu's POV

The girl that stands before us is the one celestial mage I know and love. Lucy. I ran towards her but she placed runes like Freed's in front of her. "Stay away from me, Natsu." She said coldly.

"H-How did you learn all this magic?" I asked. "She's known as the Celestial Light Dragon Slayer, meaning she learned two different elements from one dragon that still lives on." A girl named Sonora explained.

"She can kick your butt at the GMG's. I wouldn't want to underestimate her power or her magic. It's quite powerful." Like I could believe that. I wanted to test that statement.

"I'd like to put that theory to the test." I say. Luce nods.

"You're going to regret that statement." Ha! Am I? I doubt anything that Luce says anymore. So, to fight her I nodded.

"Fine...don't say I didn't warn you."

"Celestial Light Dragon Mode!"

"Lightning-Flame Dragon Mode!"

My eyes widen. I blink a few times. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Lucy dodges as yellow and white engulf her body as does fire and lightning for me.

"Lightning-Flame Dragon Roar!"

"Celestial Light Dragon Roar!"

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Crimson Lotus! Exploding Lightning Edge!"

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Celestial Lotus! Light Dragon Pro Regulus Impact!"

Both attack collide as both try to overpower. I dodge then Laxus and Gajeel decide to join me in the fray and boost me up. Wendy stays and watches. Still recovering from shock.

She doesn't want to hurt Lucy, because ever since Lucy left, Wendy has been acting opposite of her usual self.

"Iron-Shadow Dragon Mode!" Gajeel chants.

"Lightning Dragon Heavenward Halberd!" 

Lucy dodges again and chants dragon slayer spells simultaneously. Gajeel and I tried to attack in unison but failed. Our attacks had no effect.

"Magic Fusion! Unison Raid! Lightning-Flame/Iron-Shadow Dragon Roar!" Lucy smirks and laughs hysterically.

"My turn." She replies. "Celestial Light Dragon Wing Attack! Iron Fist! Sword Horn!"

The three of us fall unconscious. Wendy rushes over and heals us. Once she was done, I slowly stand but couldn't. I felt tears, streamed down my face.

Erza runs toward me and starts to rub my back as Gray tries to break the runes in front Lucy. "I wouldn't break those." She says.

"I have no clue what to do with my so-called nakama anymore." A wave pushes from her hand and Gray falls backward.

A hooded figure stood in front of Lucy, looked like a teenage girl, she puts a hand up to stop the fight and Lucy took down the runes.

Two hooded figures stood in front of Luce and her Sabertooth members. They removed their hoods and they both looked like Dragon slayers of some kind. A rare one maybe.

Lucy's POV

Who the heck are these people?! Do I know them?! They turned around to face me and removed the hoods of their black cloaks. The leader faced me and said.

"My name is Safira and I am a Wolf Slayer and this is my youngest sister, Accalia. I also have a half-brother who is fourth generation dragon slayer." Safira explained. Wait what?! There is another generation of dragon slayer?!

"What's a fourth generation?" I asked. My team and I were in complete shock and so was Fairy Tail.

"All 4th Generations trained with special and rare dragons that are very powerful and can heal themselves like God slayers. Not just cuts but also bruises."

"That's no fair" Natsu yelled. "All of us are in a guild called Crescent Sun." Accalia said.

"My guild and I would be happy if you joined. We are always there for each other and some of you Fairy Tail members can join too." They showed us their guild marks.

It was a sun in the shape of a crescent moon. Should I join the guild? Are they like how they say they are? I looked at Sting and Rogue. Then Wendy, Gajeel and Natsu.

They looked unsure if they left the guild they grew up in, Fairy Tail would be weak and not have one of their best members.

Laxus definitely didn't want to leave his guild where he grew up. He didn't want to leave his grandfather, Makarov even though he was expelled after the Battle of Fairy Tail.

My team and I removed our insignias with our own magic.

"Tell Master that we're sorry for leaving Sabertooth like this." I said to Sting and he frowned and Rogue had a real disappointed look in his eyes. I was leaving yet again with another guild.