Chapter 65: Three New Guilds

Natsu's POV

I bid my goodbyes to Crescent Sun. It's been a good 10 in half years together. Also, Master Silver asked half of members of Crescent Sun to become members of Fairy Tail.

Safira and the rest of the members head back into the guild while Lucy, Gray, Selina, my twin sister Sumi, and our exceeds along with some former members of Crescent Sun recreate Fairy Tail.

-6 months later-

Nashi's POV

The time of year has finally come. I have chosen who I want to be with and that's Denato. I have had a crush on him since then. Then there's Mira and Laxus' daughter who is my best friend.

Denato is a Requip mage.

I'm sure he wants to mark me as his mate. I am totally kidding. Truth be told, Denato actually can't since he's not a born-dragon slayer.

But I notice that another person is on my heels. A son of one of our allies, Blue Pegasus. Ren and Sherry's son. I'm not even the slightest bit interested in that pervert at all.

Denato's POV

It's mating season for the dragon slayers in the guild. I'm sure Nashi will choose me. I'm scared if she does choose me. But I love her with all my heart.

No POV

Ever since Sun Dragon's disbandment, all of our members are allies creating our own league as well as breaking off into three separate guilds.

Fairy Tail, Crescent Sun, and Crystal Heaven.