Chapter 15: Heartfilia Twins

Lucy's POV

I am standing next to Natsu and the Wolf-Slaying sisters finally reunite. It was happy ending for them. We arrived to where we were supposed to be.

We headed to the forest and we decided to split up into groups of four. I went with Natsu, Safira and Cassia.

Accalia went with Fairy Tail's strongest team. We started running when I felt one of my keys burn on my side, I looked at Celeste's key and all the others.

The key that was burning was a dragon key. It was Flox, the Phoenix Dragon. I quickly summoned her and I asked what was wrong.

"My queen, I believe that I have shocking news for you about your family." she said. Oh my, I know this isn't gonna be good. "What is it?" I ask.

"The dragons and I found this impossible but you have older siblings. They're twins. Your mom wanted us to tell you once you were ready." She gulped. Holy Mavis!

"Where are they now?" I ask again.

"They're with us in the realm training."

Are they Dragon-Slayers?

Flox told me that my birth dad was a God Slayer. I probably didn't know this. I now have all these questions flowing through my head. I need to learn more God-Slaying magic. I have to do it after this is done.

Safira's POV

I hope that Lucy comes soon. We already all got off the train and split up. I was with Cassia and Lucy's crush, Natsu.

We saw her coming towards us with a shocked look on her face. "Safira, I-I have to tell you something." she says trying to catch her breath. "What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I, apparently have 2 older siblings, and they are God Slayers." she explained. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed. We have to keep going, why does Lucy have to tell me this now? We start to run.

"Really?! C'mon, I just caught my breath." Lucy calls out. I quickly and suddenly slide to a halt several kilometers ahead and smell the air. One of them was near.

I turned around and saw Cobra, the Second Generation Poison Dragon Slayer. I hate ones like him. I knew he was nearby. Natsu turned around too and growled.

He told me that he fought this guy a long time ago. I figured he had escaped the Council's prison. But how? Did he want revenge on Natsu for beating him last time?

Natsu did qualify as an S-Class wizard in Fairy Tail. Lucy told me the story of them being stuck on the island of Tenrou Island, their very sacred ground for seven years. They told me it was where their founding master was buried.

Did they have to fight the Dragon King? What's his name? Atlas something. Blue? I don't know. I will figure it out eventually. Or is it Acnologia?