Check Out More of My Stories!

Hey guys!

Check out my other books. It would be so great! Most of them aren't published because I want to finish my already published ones. Which are the following. Two down, with many to go.

My very first FT fanfic and story I ever wrote on Wattpad.

• Lucy Heartfilia Returns {NaLu} - Completed

I have another revenge story but it's not Lucy.

• Revenge Of Celestial Sky Dragon Slayer - {Discontinued}

Read a NaLu fanfic that takes place in Fiore Academy called...

• In Love With My Best Friend {NaLu Fanfic} - Ongoing

Lucy leaves Fairy Tail and gets her revenge on Fairy Tail keeping a dark secret. Followed by a third book in progress and the fourth not published.

• Revenge Of the Celestial Mage {Book 1} - Completed
• Revenge of the Lost Legion {Book 2} - In progress
• Revenge of the Fairy Tail Guild {Book 3} - Not published

A book full of OC's. (I did not make these).

• Fairy Tail O.C Members {Complete}

A fanfic of Natsu x Reader called...

• The Ice Dragon Sisters

These ones are about the dragon slayers of the next generation experiencing their first Dragon Season along with a lot of crazy journeys.

• The Next Generation {Discontinued}

It's about Fairy Tail's next generation going through trouble that they thought they could handle on their own but it was just too much.

I also fell in love with Ouran High School Host Club.....

• School with the Ouran Host Club {Kaoru x O.C}
• Meia Haninozuka {Tamaki x O.C}
• Can't Hide It (not published)

I recently wrote one that's about the revenge of one girl who trains to become one of the strongest and most capable S-Class Dragon Slayer.

• Fairy Tail: Revenge of a Dragon Slayer - {Discontinued}

This next one is about Whitney Fayruz before she joined Fairy Tail.

• Life of Whitney Fayruz (Not published)

When I was away doing community service for the summer for an entire month, I fell in love with paranormal romance novels by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Her books are great. And when I mean community service, I wasn't sentenced to do so for a number of hours, I chose to for my own sake.

• Dark Hunter One-Shots
• Rejecting the Eternals {Nick Gautier x O.C}

I just published a few new stories and fell in love with yet another anime, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club...

• Iwatobi's First Female Swimmer {Nagisa x O.C x Rin}
• Nagisa Hazuki One Shots

This one is a slight mix of genre and cross her character over into the world of Fairy Tail as a mage who wakes up and knows nothing about herself.

• Six Clues, Her Identity (Not published yet)

A random NaLu fanfic called....

• Fairy Tail: The Aurora Boreal Dragon

I was inspired to do a semi-autobiography. But in the perspective of an O.C.

• The Life of Calliste Brinsley (Not published)

I fell in love with Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.

• One Girl, One Prince (Legolas) ~ {not published}
• The Hobbit/Lord of The Rings One Shots ~ {not published}

Lucy, Mira, and Erza all decide to become a girl band, with a few other additions. Still thinking of a better title.

• Fairy Dreamers {Book 1} - not published

A book of FT Lemons...

• Fairy Tail Lemons (not published)

I just started the Shannara Chronicles and fell in absolute love with it. A girl half druid, half-elf is the last daughter of the Shannara bloodline besides Wil, a boy who is half human, and half-elf.

• Last Daughter of Shannara (not published)

I binge-watched a new anime. Called Kiss Him, Not Me, I just love Nanashima the most. Be sure to check it out!

• Friends Without Time
• Frozen By My Past - {not published}

I chose to go out of my fanfiction element, and have chosen to write prompts. Variety of short and long. No storyline, no plot.

• Random Prompts (not published)

Then, there's one of the other faves, Pokémon Series.

• My Unovan Pokémon Adventure

I'm a die-hard fan of Game of Thrones. I finished watching all 6 seasons and I'm currently waiting for the 7th and final season to air. But what sucks though, is that they're only doing 7 episodes.

• Revival of House Targaryen {GoT Fanfic}

Ever since 1D has been somewhat 'disbanded' because all five have gone on solo careers are probably not making another album since 'Made in the A.M'. There is a boy band that has been together for about a year already. They are called Why Don't We. Five boys who were in solo careers to begin with, but decided to form a group.

• Loved by The Night | J.M | WDW {Book 1}

• Loved by The Stars | J.M | WDW {Book 2} - not published

• Angelic Strangers | WDW x O.C {not published}

This last one is my first Maze Runner fanfic, kind of. But it's a one-shot book of my fave character, Newt and the actor who plays him, Thomas Brodie Sangster. He's hot af! If you love him too, check this out.

• Thomas Brodie Sangster Oneshots - Requests OPEN

I would love for you if you get the chance to read any of these. Keep on reading...

💙 NATSU-HAPPY16 OUT ❤️