Chapter 48: Come Home

Selina's P.O.V

I am standing in the Sabertooth guild doors and I saw a familiar figure. "Neva? Is that you?" I ask the girl standing next to Sting, the Twin Dragon I defeated back at the GMG's.

"Well hello Sting Eucliffe, the almighty White Dragon Slayer. " I say. "You know everyone thinks you're dead right?"

I spot Neva and she walks toward me, grabs my hand, and leads me behind the guild. "Hello Mom, yes I didn't die, because the Neva that you saw in the cave, was a clone." she says.

I begin to tear up. "Oh, but why did you run away?" I say. "Come home with me. I miss you and everyone will be happy that you're alive."

"I wish but I am in a relationship and I have moved on. I don't want to go to my old home." she replies.

"Why? Sun Dragon is the guild you grew up in." I say to Neva and she clenches her fist.

"Maybe so but it's just.....people have been saying mean rumors about the guild and I started to actually believe them!" She shouts as tears glisten in the sunlight. She drops her head on my shoulder. I embrace her.

"Don't believe things that people say about us, if you hear them, fight them." She pulls away and smiles.

"Thanks Mom, but I want to stay at Sabertooth." She says. "I'm sorry, but you can't, you belong in Sun Dragon." I say. "B-But...."

"No arguing, you're coming home and that's it, end of discussion, break up with your boyfriend and find someone you like in the guild. Is there any guy in the guild that catches your attention?"

"Ok, you win and no, none of the boys in the guild meet my standards." she says. "Ok, now, erase that insignia and replace it with your home guild." She erases it and then leads Sting outside and reasons with him.

"You know, you could join Sun Dragon if you want to stay with me." "I wish but I can't, Sabertooth is my home and I don't want to abandon it." He says reasonably.

Neva's P.O.V

I nod in understanding. "If that's what you want." Neva says. "It's time." I say. "I'm coming, Mom!" she replies.

No P.O.V

Neva hops on Mindy and Selina follows, Mindy takes them back to the guild and they were greeted by a happy family.

Selina's POV

"Mindy, will you stand by me forever?" I ask her once we return standing by the guild doors. She nods. "I promise to protect you at all times." She says.

"Good, I am glad you're in my life, Mindy. Nobody can replace a good leviathan like you." She smiles. "Hey, I have an idea, I can turn you human then hypogriff when we're on jobs." I suggest. "Sounds good to me." She agrees.

I chant a spell that turns her human when inside the guild, she automatically turns into her normal form when out.