Chapter 13. Sheria

"Morning Jen," I yawned to Jen as I went to go check on Heather. Usually she was awake before I was.

"Heather isn't awake yet," Jen yawned back to me, "what's for breakfast?"

I shrugged back, "I don't know, ask mom." As I entered into Heather's room. It was dark. Her bed was torn apart, not even made. Heather wasn't here.

She was gone.

I screamed. That's all I did. I just screamed, "Heather's gone!"

It didn't take long for everyone in my family to reach her room and notice she was for sure gone. Mother quickly called Heather's 'stalker' as she referred to him as. Both he and his sister both showed up just as shocked as we were. Heather was gone.

"Only Nellie knows where she could've gone." Josh shook his head, "she'll come back."

"I know where she went..." I started to lead off, "Or I have an idea..."

"Where?! We need to find her!" Dawnlight actually expressed concern. It was strange usually Josh, her 'stalker' cared more than Dawnlight.

I spoke up unconfidently, "she went to go find the guy she saw when she was knocked out when she was trying to save me all those years ago. That's what she'd do. She was scared. She didn't even say goodbye..."

"Sheria honey," my mother hugged me as I started to cry. Heather and I were close. She was my best friend and sister. I felt as if I knew her better than most people.

But how come she didn't tell me she was hurting and instead just ran.

Did she even hesitate?

"She said his name was Max correct?" Josh asked.

My response was a quick nod, "you'll find her, right?"

"We'll need your help to find this Max since you obviously know more than we do."

"You want me to go with? But my earth and healing powers aren't that developed yet to do much."

"You know your sister better than any of us." Josh sighed, "You can lead us to her and perhaps talk her out of her state of mind."

"Is she in trouble?"

"She will be if we don't find her before anything bad happens to her. Once word starts to spread about her spar, she'll be sought after by lots of people. We have to find her before she turns to the wrong side."

"Heather knows good and bad."

Josh shook his head, "she may know wrong from right but people will still threaten her. She's just a child like the rest of us."

"She can still defend herself, don't worry Sheria." Dawnlight gave me a small hopeful smile.

I shook my head back as my eyes teared up, "She doesn't wanna fight anymore."