Chapter 54. Sheria

"We'll, we're back traveling again, why can't we just take a warp gate?" I sigh after walking a while in the forest. There was a town nearby so we couldn't use our hover boards.

"Someone could track us. That, and we could be caught right outside of the portal with an ambush. No way to escape." Rheannah commented.

"And, then we let them know we're coming. They know we're from Issola. They know we're gonna come back eventually. If they know when we're coming, it's giving them the advantage and more time to prepare. This way it's a surprise." Heather removed her cloak from her bag and put it on herself. It was beginning to become cold outside. Her cloak had the letters of her school etched in at the bottom left corner of her cloak, just like the cloak the girl we saw was wearing. Only Heather's had the letters ITBA for the Issola Thalia Base Academy. Heather was protected by Thalia and went to the finest Thalia academy. She was very lucky. Thalia was in her favor. Usually Thalia is the toughest Lord to please, yet something about Heather pleases her.

"A surprise would be much more effective." Rheannah agrees.

"Aww are you finally making up?" I smiled, "now group hug!" I hugged the two, "see? Rheannah is like our new sister!"

"Eww stop the mushy gushy stuff!" Rheannah grumbled.

"Sheria..." Heather complained, "we're going to be okay. We're both idiots and we both made mistakes. I don't have any wounds anymore. We fought and got all the anger out of us. We're gonna be okay now, right?"

"Right." Rheannah agreed, "we settled this like men. We fought until we couldn't fight anymore. It was kinda fun. You've got a nice defense."

Heather smiled, adjusting her cloak, "you should see my offense."

Heather's cloak was a dark purple. She let it fall over her shoulders and conceal her bag. She was shivering. The cold wasn't her forte to say the least.

Josh turned to her and sighed, "you have to get used to the cold. You can't use fire to get you out of every situation in your life."

"It wasn't this cold while I was on my way to the Moonlight Caverns."

"It's already winter here. Snow fell last night." Rheannah told us, "It is getting dark; we should find a place to set up camp for the night in the next few hours."

Heather grumbled, "We should find somewhere warm now..."

"Do you want my other jacket? I have an extra I brought two just in case something was to happen." Max offered as he began to rummage through his bag.

Josh turned his head to look back at Max from where he walked in front of him, "what a gentleman."

"Looks like someone has a girlfriend," Dawnlight mocked.

Heather's face coated over with a bright red faster than I could even turn to look at her, "he's not my boyfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend." Max commented at the same time. They both shouted it, denying the fact straight out. I knew they were friendly, but I didn't think Heather liked him that way. She didn't seem to really like anyone that much for that matter.

Heather then looked away from him, "I don't need your jacket, I'll be fine." She started to walk on ahead, silent. Max took towards the back, also silent.

Rheannah whispered to me, "So...I wasn't the only one who noticed something between those two."

I shook my head, "Heather's not like that, trust me. I don't think there's anything between them. If there was I'm sure she'd tell me. We don't keep secrets. Heather tells me everything."