Chapter 19. Heather

"Are you all ready to move?" Anna's father asked me.

I nodded, it had been three days and I needed to start out again, "yeah, thanks again so much for taking care of me."

"No problem, just rest that arm of yours at all possible when you get the chance. It will help you in the long run."

"Thanks," I said again, "and thank you Anna you're a good friend of mine."

"You'll come back and visit, right?" Anna asked me.

I smiled, "I'll do my best to come visit you again."

She smiled back to me, "you better."

"I promise, you're my friend." We hugged one last time before I looked to her, her father, her mother, and her younger brother, "now if anyone asks about me or comes looking for me, you don't know me or anything about me. You've never met me."

"Understood under one condition, you take this business card of mine. It has our address on it so if anything ever happens to you, you can find your way back here. We'll always let you in here. You're like a second daughter to us." Anna's father reassured me as he handed me the business card. I accepted it and put it in my jacket pocket so I wouldn't lose it, "you be careful now Heather."

"I will." I responded as I took out my hover board again and looked up to the almost full moon. I wanted to get to Max before the full moon finished; otherwise I'd have less light to travel in during the night.

Anna gave me one last smile, "bye Heather."

"Bye Anna." I took a deep breath before I stood on my hover board and zyoomed off into the forest, on my way to the Moonlight Caverns. I hoped no one was looking for me. I didn't want to be found. I was free for now, but who knows, that all could change.