2

once the phone call was finished with Bart, I called James down to the living room. an told him "James, mommy got a tour offer today. the new manager called about 5 minutes ago. and on Monday me and you are boarding a plane to go to Florida. so after I finish talking you were going to go pack. I will need all of your help I can get. we will get most of your summer clothes, your pj's, your blankets, and anything else we think you will need." he got up, and, went to his room. and being the smart boy he is, he indeed went to his room, and started pullin out some things. I had to help him get the suitcases he needed. one was gonna be for pj's & regular clothes. another for toys. and the bookbag for shoes. about 30 minutes later we were finished packing ONLY his things. and the time being I thought it was a good time to have him take a nap. his naps usually are 1 hour to an 1 hour an half. so I decided to take a nap also. mine only lasts about 30 to 45 minutes at the most. by the time I wake up from my nap, it's . ( a/n I can't remember what time, so we're starting now. I promise I'll make sure to start keepin up with the times better starting the day before the plane leaves for MagCon Florida which is Monday. so I will start on Sunday in the story keeping up with the time better!) so I decide to start cooking me and James some lunch. just as I was finishing fixing his food he was walking down the stairs as on cue. he asked me "what's for lunch" as he sat down at the table and at the chair he always sits at. I told him. "your having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some cut up bananas and apples. doesn't that sound yummy. yes ma'am was all he said. his manners are Amazing. I love his manners so much! after we finished eating, I went into my room & started packing. I packed all well most of my clothes. I then went to my bathroom and got all my make up things and put it in a make up carry on bag. I then proceeded to get my hair tools like my straightener and my curling iron. Once i was finished packing EVERYTHING it was surprisingly James' bath time. I called him up to the big bathroom with a tub and gave him a bath. His baths take about 15-20 minutes. I give him about 5 minutes to play in the water, then take about 5-10 minutes to clean him. Then he can play in the water if he wants. But as soon as he finished eating it was time for him to go to bed. So as soon as he got out i dressed him in his clothes for his pj's & tucked him. I waited for him to be asleep before i left the room and got ready for bed. After i left his room i went down stairs and locked the front door and back door. Double locks also. Once i finished i went upstairs and got ready for bed. It took me about 20 minutes to fall asleep & then i drifted into a peaceful sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Semi long author note // im so very sorry for not updating in like 1 week and a half. ive been sick, busy, and having a lot of things going on in my life. if you want a life update, please comment on my page, just not in the story up here. also ive tried on my devices to get links to things to work, so again in the previous chapter called LINKS, i will be putting links in for everything tomorrow there. but thanks for y'all's patience. if you have any questions please tell me. i will be doing contests soon for Hayes , Carter & Camerons girlfriend! i will not tell when it will be a random date. and also i get outta school , so please remember more updates to come. i will more than likely tell yall the day before an update comes in the following chapter that i will be naming "The day before we leave for Magcon", which will also be a sunday day chapter, i will be keeping up with the times better. If anyone has any suggestions which SUMMER month i should start this in please comment down below! if you have suggestions please comment down below! remember to Heart 💘 , Comment ⬇️, And Follow 🏃👣--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------// we don't have to be ordinary \\