17

so in the last chapter, well author note, i put i would put a time skip. so there will be one in the chapter.

savannah's pov

Today is the day me and Nash have been together for a month. So glad on september 19th he asked me too be his girlfriend. It doesn't even seem like it's been a month since me and Nash got together. That day he asked me out was the second best day of my life. Very cliche I know but i can not help it. Nash means so much too me.

nash's pov

Today is the day me and Savannah have been together for a month. I decided too ask her too marry me on her birthday. A cliche moment I know but i think that is gonna be the best for me, her, and James. I'm so glad i have spent one month with one amazing girl. I know me and her have had some rough spots in the past month. But I am thankful we have gotten over them. And we have not left each others side. I don't know what I would do if I lost her and James. I decided too give her the promise ring i bought her on thanksgiving. The day before our first magcon, my mom and her, made it official that we would have thanksgiving at her house. So on thanksgiving, me, skylynn, will, hayes, and my parents will be at her house. Knowing me I am already gonna be there.

Today is the day me and Savannah go out for our one month dinner. I asked Bart too make reservations for us. And he got us some fancy restaurant. The weird thing is, I can not even pronounce the name of the restaurant we are going too tonight. I knew James would need a baby sitter. And I know how Savannah hates hiring a stranger too watch over her son.. Well brother. So Hayes, Carter, Mahogany, The Jacks, Taylor, Matt, Katrina (Hayes' little boo thang. that's not official just yet), Brent Rivera, Jacob Whitesides, and Aaron Carpenter said they would watch over him for us. Bart and his wife are gonna make sure nothing bad happens though. The good thing is, we filmed Matt's askmatt last night. Which was a fail. (the one i am talking about is when they have smackcam fail. i don't know where they did this at. but for my story it is at the texas magcon)

It was now 3:22 and our date wouldn't begin till 6:30 pm. Savannah already escorted me and James out of the room. And the only ones in there right now was her and Mahogany. She, known as Savannah, said they wouldn't be done getting her ready at least until 6. I knew girls took a long time too get ready but not this long. I decided too go out with James, Hayes, and Katrina out too starbucks for a little bit. I was gonna bring Savannah and Mahogany a starbucks.

We headed out the door and i saw Hayes and Katrina holding hands. They are so cute together. But I don't think they are together just yet.

We decided too go walking too the starbucks. Because Bart told us we weren't allowed too take the cars right now. So we just walked.

We finally made it there after about 5-10 minutes of walking and I went up too order. I got me a vanilla iced coffee and James a cake pop. I would be getting Mahogany and Savannah's right before we left too head and go back too the hotel.

Me and James, yes James, made a "big boy decision" as he likes too call it and sit out side too eat. My brother and Katrina were still in line by the time we went outside too finish our drinks. And James finish his cake pop. I could tell by looking inside the windows Hayes paid for both of their drinks and Katrina was not pleased with him doing that. Me and Will have taught him well. Well i don't know about Will because he hasn't had a girlfriend yet. He's too caught up with playing football. Me and Hayes used too play football. Even played football on the same team for like 2 seasons until i got moved up a level.

When Katrina and Hayes came out it was like 3:50. We decided that we could stay there while they finished their drinks. I told Hayes and Katrina that I had to go order Mahogany and Savannah's drink. They said okay and that they would watch James for me but James insisted on coming with me. He's like a mini me. But with blonde hair. Which I think is cute.