14

SAVANNAHS POV

*youtube video*
"So today guys, I am here to do an update video. I know I normally do an update video with James but James is with some one very special too me and him. So lets get this video on with me minus James. *skips talking James* So now I said in the last video which was the question and answer video , I said I was in a relationship and that I would introduce you guys too them in the next video which is this video you are watching now. So here is my boyfriend. Hamilton Grier . or as a lot of you know him as Nash Grier. I just wanted y'all too know that! So if you guys or girls have any questions for us, or want more videos from me and Nash please comment them! Bye Lovelies "

After we finished editing and posting the video, we just decided too have a netflix date... (a/n netflix and chill *smirk face emoji*)

About 3 hours later after watching netflix i got a text and it made me run into Cameron's room and ask his mom if i can talk too her in private.

Unknown's pov

I got the notification that Savannah had posted a video. When I finished watching the video she had just posted, I was disgusted. How could Nash choose her over me? I'm way better than her. I know she had that boy James by another man. She won't just tell the truth.
I decided too text her. I got her number from some one she knows but she doesn't me know like I know her.
The text stated,
"Back off from Nash. Nash is mine. He's always mine. Been mine since day one. You need too back off. Before something happens too you and him. Oh and by the way you are a cheating, lying, skank, whore, slut, and a bitch. Also, don't sleep in the same room as Nash tonight because if you do, i'll just make your life worse."

Nash's pov

Savannah went out of the room like some thing she saw on her phone was worrying her. I think she went into Cameron's room. I don't know. But I will find out.

Cameron came in the room and said, "Yo dude, Savannah just came in my room bouta cry wanting too talk too my alone. do you know what's wrong? did you say or do something too her?" "Nah man. We were just watching some movie on netflix and she got a text on her phone and when she read it she got out of the bed and headed over too your room." ''Well i guess i will just stay in here till they get done talking."

30 minutes later

Savannah came in my room, well our room and said she was gonna sleep in Cameron's room tonight because she's on her period. She didn't wanna get me worried about her by sleeping beside her while she's on period was what she said. She got some clothes and took them into the bathroom with her and she started too take a shower. When she came out, I wish she was gonna be laying down with me, and not sleeping in Cameron's room. She was wearing some It looked really pretty on her I gotta admit that. By the time she came out, it was 9:30 pm. She came and tucked James into bed. I was gonna be sleeping with James on the bed me and Savannah normally sleeps on. And Cameron is gonna be sleeping on James' bed that he normally sleeps on.

She kissed me good night and headed off too Gina's room.

I had too go use the bathroom and noticed Savannah had left her phone on the counter in the bathroom. When i was finished doing my business, her phone lit up with a notification with the name of, "stalker/unknown". The text said, "good job. now keep doing what i say and you won't have any trouble."

I wonder who was doing this too her.

SHORT UPDATE LONG UPDATE SOON