23

this part will be from when they got home after shopping from the previous chapter so yeah. If you need a refresher, go reread the last chapter. or the last 4 chapters. Because they explain a lot that's going on in the next few chapters.

savannahs pov

When we got home Me, Hayes, and Kat brought all the stuff in. But we didn't put the things up because i had an idea. When the last bag was brought in, I got James out of his car seat and told him to go upstairs. I then went back outside and woke Nash up. He was so adorable when he was being woke up from a nap. I told him, "Come on inside it's time to get inside. Plus it's bouta start raining again. We needa get inside Nash." He got out of the car and headed inside. When he got out of the car, I shut the door and headed back inside.

When we got inside I made sure James was in his room and that Nash was atleast in our room. I walked up the stairs and he was in my room. Well our room. Once I had reached my room, I saw him laying down on the bed. I asked him, "Are you okay? and are you okay for talking about the move?" "Yea, I'm fine. What's up?" "Well we either need to get a moving truck or like put down the seats in your car so we can get some things in the cars?" "Well do you want me to order the uhaul tomorrow?" "Yeah, get the big moving one if you will." "Okay. Are we gonna pack the clothes tonight? And if you need help? I will." "Could you help James pack his things? Like his shirts in one, his pants in another, pj's in one, shoes in one, like each separate category has it's own bin so i can keep it separated?" "Yeah sure."

I started to pack.

Bin 1 - In bin 1 i basically just put my bathing suits in there.

Bin 2 - In bin 2 I basically just put my blue jean shorts and fancy looking shorts in this bin.

Bin 3 - In bin 3 I basically just put my more flimsy sleeping shorts.

Bin 4 - In this bin, I basically putting my running/workout clothes in their which were mostly nike things.

Bin 5 - In this bin, all i put in here was the running shoes or all my tennis shoes.

Bin 6 - In this bin, All i put in there was my fancy sandals and heels.

The rest of the clothes either got put in a bin categorized by dresses, sweatshirts, boots, totes, socks, jewlery, candles, makeup, long sleeve shirts, coats, bras, undies, water bottles, perfume, lotion, and candles. OH and pillows.

After doing all that i decided to go get the kitchen cleaned. And surprisingly, Hayes and Kat had got it cleaned all up for me. I then just turned around and headed upstairs to see if James and Nash were done. And they were almost done. But not quite done yet. So i just told them, "hey Boys. it's like 8. We needa get you a bath James. And get you to bed. You need some sleep because we have some big days ahead of us honey. So pick out your pj's you want and go to the bathroom downstairs buddy." He said, "Okay mommy." He then headed towards his new pj's and got him his "Sleepa-saurus rex" long sleeve shirt and the long sleeve pants that came with it. After he picked his own clothes out we headed downstairs to the tub. I turned on the water just right for him and put him in the tub. Once i put him in there, he started calling out to Nash because he wanted Nash to give him a bath. So i called Nash in there and told him what I needed him to do. I walked out and got dressed for bed in one of my new bed shirts from victoria's secret.

I went into the upstairs bathroom and took all my makeup off. After I had finished doing that, I brushed my hair, and washed my face for the night. Since i was done doing that, I headed back into my room and saw Nash was in there with James reading him a bed time story. When i got closer to him, I could tell he was reading him the book called "rainbow fish." That has always been James' favorite book for him to read.