33

Savannah's pov (outfit for the day - )

Today was December 23rd and we still hadn't got James a christmas stocking. We haven't got everyone a stocking. Nash's mom had already brought by skylynn's stocking early this morning. Elizabeth dropped Skylynn off too. Nash's brother Will was coming to my house too so she was gonna go pick him up at the airport. So we get Skylynn for the day. We were all dressed and ready for today. We thought it was gonna snow. But apparently it was just gonna rain today. The snow ain't gonna come until Christmas. James and Skylynn were pretty bummed about that.

It was now 11:30 and since we couldn't all fit in my car we took Nash's car. Nash drove. I sat in the passenger seat. James and Skylynn sat in the middle row and Hayes and Kat sat in the very back. Once every one was buckled up, we headed our way to the store.

*at target*

When we got to target we got the cart that seat two kids in to push. So we got that for Skylynn and James. Hayes volunteered to push the cart for us. So we let him. Me and Katrina needed to go get us some more shampoo so we went there first. The boys got mad us for a few minutes because apparently we were taking to long to choose a new shampoo. We finally got one, so we headed to the christmas things at the back of the store. As we were walking a girl walked past us and Nash smiled at her. That pushed a spark of jealously into me. I just brushed it off. When we got back to the Christmas decorations, Hayes got skylynn and james out so they could walk around. They headed to the stockings and picked one out. They came back with a lot. Each one had a different inital on it. One for each of us. so everyone had a matching one. Well all except Skylynn. Skylynn had a frozen one and James had a paw patrol one. We put them in the car and headed to the check out. While at the check out, James and Skylynn complained that they were thirsty so me and Katrina took them over to the Target Restuarant thing they have. We got them a small drink and me and Katrina got me, her, hayes, and Nash a salted pretzel. Well i got a cinnamon one.

When they finished giving us our food and drinks me and Kat headed over to starbucks and got a grande vanilla bean frappuccino. The boys didn't get anything here. By the time we were done here. Nash and Hayes were done checking out and coming towards us.

We all walked out of target together.

When we got to the car, Hayes and katrina got in first. They held the bags in their hands. I buckled James in and Nash buckled Skylynn in. We headed straight home.

*at home*

We have been home about 2 hours and me and Katrina were finishing putting the stockings up. So now our next thing was to put everything in the stockings. We each handled one person at a time. I handled Nash's first then Katrinas then Skylynn's. Katrina did Hayes, mine, and James'. Our next part of buisness to do was bring the gifts into the living room. But we weren't gonna do that just yet. We were gonna do that tomorrow night while everyone is sleeping. With the help of Nash and Hayes of course.

*time skip to Christmas Eve night sorry for the time skip, but it's still Savannah's pov*

Everyone was over at my house right now. Charles, Clara, Will, Skylynn, Rodger, Elizabeth, and even my dad's wife and kids. We made a truce and came to an agreement that they could come. As long as they didn't start anything. Me and Sadie made up. She said she was sorry for what happened at the texas magcon. We made up and so did me and Walker. Everything was going fine. We were watching how the grinch stole christmas. Which I found out was Walker and Sadie's favorite Christmas movie. But Nash was texting someone and I knew it wasn't anyone here because no one had their phones out. I excused my self to go to the bathroom upstairs. I walked up to my bathroom and got my phone. I called the only person I knew would answer me and would find out anything for me.