13

nashs pov

n- mom, i was wondering if Savannah could come over for christmas or thanksgiving?

mom - well sure Nash. is there anything special you want too do for her?

n- yes, im going too give her another promise ring because ya know i want too and me and Cameron, and James are buying it today. and then i'll give it too her for christmas or thanksgiving depending on how everything's going.

mom- awe nash. do you need help on like the promise ring proposal.

n- well yes. when you come here too the magcon indiana, will you distract her for the day. you and skylynn?

mom- thats four weeks away n-

n- i know mom. were spending three weeks here so thats why i need planning time.

mom- please don't get a real ring.

nash- im getting a REAL promise ring, no engagement rings just yet.

mom- you must really love her don't you.

nash- yes mom. i do. a lot and that leads me up to the next question.

mom- okay son, what is it.

nash- you know how her dad left her? and James?

mom- yeahh..

nash- well he's come in contact with her and wrote a letter. saying heres 5 checks. like dang 5 checks. and he also wants too meet her without James. and he must stalk or something mom because he said he saw us together in target the other day.

nash - and also he has adopted 2 kids . walker and sadie i think are their names. we found sadie's instagram and twitter and followed her. but the thing that stuck out is that her dad was also like, you don't know the full story about why i left..

mom - do you think she could've had a divorce with him and not tell Savannah and not tell her?

nash - well her dad left right as he found out she was pregnant with James.

mom - nash, honey i do not know. but the thing is, if you want too go with her too see her dad you can. and i'll babysit James for you guys.

nash - thanks mom. i gotta get back too Savannah and James because dip-shi, i mean Cameron is, giving me the looks too hurry up and shut up.

cameron - yeah, he's true.

gina ( cameron's mommy ) - Cameron Alexander Dallas, you better shut that rude tone of yours right now, or i'm pulling you ass out of magcon right now.

cameron - sorry mom.

gina - you better be, now apologize.

cameron - sorry fat ass.

nash - it's fine fatty.

gina - you boys are weird

elizabeth ( nash's mommy ) - you got that right Gina

gina - when's Hayes coming.

elizabeth - well he's supposed too be there late tuesday night or very early wednesday morning. he's also coming with Jack and Jack, Carter, and Matt.

gina - well you guys have a lot of guys.

elizabeth - lots of testosterone in this house. they are all here right now.

cameron - mom shut up.

gina - i guess thats my cue.

elizabeth - bye gina, nashy poo poo, and Cam-Bam.