42

Nate's pov

I was currently in Camerons room trying to get Savannah's dads number from him. I wanted to get Savannah something for her birthday. But i didn't know what she would like. Well I had an idea but I didn't know what she liked. And plus tomorrow, I already know me and Savannah are going out for supper. After 15 minutes of begging him for Savannah's dad number, I thanked him and walked out and called him.

sd - savannahs dad

n - nate

SD - Hello? Who's this?

N - This is um, Nate. The guy your daughters been with for almost a month. And tomorrow's her birthday sir and I was wondering what do you think she would lilke for her birthday. I mean I know i should know what she wanted but your her father and I thought you had a better idea.

Sd - Oh my daughter seemed so happy with you when you both started talking. And by the way son, don't buy her anything like clothes and stuff like that. She'll be happy with a dinner most likely. And just call me Rodger. And how's you all doing?

N - Um. Savannah's been doing good. James is getting more energetic. And he's bouta turn 3 in Febuary and I think Savannah is leaving next monday. She wants to go back working. And she wants to stay till my birthday ends.

SD - When's your birthday and how old are you turning.

Nate - The 17th and im turning 20. And sir i understand if you don't want me with your daughter. And her turning 17 tomorrow. I just don't want to lose her.

SD - No no no. She truly is happy with you. You didn't hear how happy she was the night that she called me talking about you. 3 years don't mean anything. So all i'm saying is she needs a guy in her life. Not just me, Cameron, James, and her brother. And James needs another man. Besides me. And I know I won't be James' dad. But he calls me grandpa. And Nate, when tour ends, I'll be glad to meet you. And it won't be an interrogation. Because Savannah should be able to choose the right boy after what happened. And don't hurt her Nathan.

Nate - no sir. I don't plan on that happening. and plus i think well know my mother and father already like her. And my brother and sister do too. so i won't hurt her.

SD - don't she may seem strong. but she doesn't do well with hurt. I know her. She's like her mother. was is like her mother was.

Nate - Okay. And i'll call you back later. I'm gonna go see James. I promised him I would stay with him today while Savannah goes out today. She's supposedly going to get a dress and her nails done for tomorrow night.

SD - okay. tell Savannah I miss her and when she gets back tell her I want too see her.

Nate - Okay.

SD - Bye.

this is such a short chapter. and im sorry so! in about 2 chapters it will be a long one. and its not chapter 43 or 44, its most likely 45-47.