53

savannah's pov (ootd - )

I had been at the maloley house for 5 days. and so far no vomiting. Until today. I just insisted to Nate that it must be a cold and he agreed and said okay. When i first got here last saturday, Kami took and head my surprise for Nate somewhere where he would never suspect it to be there. But Nate has been busy with helping his parents set up with everything and Kami won't let me do anything. Because of you know the baby. But today was Christmas eve and it was 6:30 right now and we were almost done eating. Nate's grandparents weren't coming over till tomorrow and then hopefully me and Nate together were gonna tell them they were gonna be great grandparents. I was already done eating and the only ones left eating were Nate and James. they were eating a chocolate pie me and Kami made this morning.

After about 30 minutes they were done eating. Every one put there dishes in the sink and I was bout to wash them when Kami came in and said, "Remember this is Stewarts job. He can get it later. I think right now you should go rest." "Kami i'm only a month-" "And doing a lot starting now at a month pregnant can do stress. Believe me, I went through it three times. The most difficult one being Nate." "I could've guessed." "Yeah. But go sit down. I think Nate turned the grinch on." I looked over and saw the grinch was playing, so I went into the living room and saw the only spot left was beside Monte and Kami would want to sit there. I was fixing to just let James sit in my lap until when I walked past Nate he pulled me into his lap and said, "Where do you think your going?" "To sit with my son. Right beside you." "Nope. You can sit right here." He wrapped his arms around me and we watched the Grinch.

After the grinch went off, Nate took James upstairs and got him in his pjs and brought him back downstairs and we started opening 1 present each. Kami opened her present first and saw it was the gift Stew and Nate gave her which was a certificate to some spa. Next was Monte and it was again the present Nate gave him and it was a ticket to some basketball game. Next was Kaylan and she got a watch that was almost like mine. (The michael kors watch). Next was Stew and he got some new shoes Monte and Kami got him. Next was James and he got some new basketball shoes from me and Nate. Then was it my turn and when I opened it. It was a gift card to Victoria's Secret and a picture frame of some of the pictures of me, Nate, and James. I smiled and thanked Nate and went and got his present. I handed it to him and told him to wait. I pulled my phone out and sat infront of him and waited for Kami to get out her phone. Stew took James, And now we wait.

*Nates pov*

Savannah had just opened her present and now it was my turn. Usually I go first but something was different this year. And it bothered me that I was last.

Savannah went and grabbed my present and sat infront of me. James went and sat with Stew. And Savannah told me to wait. My mom pulled out her phone and pointed it too me.

I opened the bag and saw on top and there was a note, "1 month down". I didn't understand what that meant. I put the note beside me and saw my brother, dad, and sister all got there phones out. James had came back and sat beside me and watched me. I wonderd why everyone was looking at me.

I pulled out the paper in the bag and sat it on the floor. I saw there was a picture frame and I was hestitant about looking at it. I pulled it out of the bag and felt something on the glass. I put the bag on the floor. I turned the picture frame around and looked at it. It was a sonogram and 2 pregnancy tests that were positive. Savannah said, "Look in the bag Nathan." I looked in the bag and there was a note,I pulled the note out and Savannah said, "read it aloud,", "1 month ago, me and you did it. On december 18th, i started having more and more "sickness" than I had before. I bought 4 pregnancy tests the day before and decided to use them the morning of december 18th. I waited 20 minutes and couldn't look at the answer. I called Clara and she looked at them. All four of them were positive for pregnancy. I called the ob/gyn and they took me in. They did a sonogram and told me I had a little "bean" in my stomach. And that I was expecting my first baby. And i was almost a month pregnant. And that I would be due around late august early september. I hope you enjoy this Nathan, because me and you are expecting either a baby girl or a baby boy. - Love your girlfriend, Savannah.