62

WARNING : FILLER CHAPTER 

savannah's pov

Sammy had been moved out of the house for about 3 days almost and today he was gonna come help Nate put together the glider rockers we have for the twins room. We bought two. One for me and one for nate. And also today, we were gonna put the car seats in the car.

*2:45 pm*

"Nathan bring the carseats down into the living room and open the boxes. And we then can go outside to put them in your car. And then we have to go pick up James from preschool." "Can you go?" "Sammy's coming over." "Yeah sure. I'll go."

He brought down the boxes and opened the boxes. He sat both car seats down on the floor and brought one base and acutal seat to the car. I walked outside with him and watched him put it in the car. I then made sure it was secure and it was. Then he repeated. And put James' car seat on the side behind the passenger side. After he finished, it was now time to go pick up James and Sammy was already here. He kissed me bye and handed me his keys to his truck and let me go to pick up James.

*nates pov*

"So how do you feel like being a dad? Doesn't Savannah give birth or her due date is in exactly two weeks?" "Yes. Remember Mahogany is coming over the 13th and my siblings are too. And Stew is bringing his girlfriend of like 8 months. Morgan. She's not good for him." "I know." "We need to get these rockers done. Before Savannah gets back." Okay. ROCKERS -

*savannah's pov*

I had just arrived at James' school at it was 3:55. 10 minutes later than when pickup started. I got out of Nates truck and walked inside day car and saw James playing with a little girl. I took a picture and sent it to Nate. i walked inside the room and the teacher came up too me and said, "Mr.James is a little flirty." "He must've got it from his dad and uncles." "The girl he is playing with is my daughter. She wants to have playdates with him. Maybe when your two baby girls pop out, I can take him for the day." "Oh yes thats fine. You can come over the day before the 15th." "Okay thats fine. What are you naming the babies?" "Kaylan Jane and Mahogany Faith. Named after the god mothers. Each baby has a different god mom." "That's cute. Well, heres the sign out sheet and I'll be calling you to check up in you because James doesn't came back till next wednesday." I signed him out and waited for James to come over to me.

He grabbed my hand and said, "I need to talk to you in the car." I nodded and walked out with him.

In the car, i buckled him up and said, "So what did you need to talk to me about?" I said as I got in the drivers seat and buckled up and turned the truck on.

"Mommy, that girl in there. I like her. Can you tell daddy that." "You can tell him. Let you call him right now buddy." "Okay." I pulled my phone out and dialed Nate's number and turned the speaker phone on and handed it to James.

*Nates pov*

We had just finished putting the rockers together and the twins room was amazing. (on the other side the rockers and changing stations were there)

Me and Sammy were now watching a movie on tv that caught our eye when my phone started ringing. I picked it up, and heard James' voice on the other line.

"Daddy! I have a girlfriend!" "Oh really? What's her name?" "Olivia and she's 4!" "Is she pretty" "Not as pretty as mommy though!" I heard savannah laugh and say, "Nate, we're almost home. Can you cook me some ramen noodles please?" "sure babe. i'll get started on it." "Okay. i love you." "I love you to dad!" "I love you too James. And I love you too Savannah."

*at 9:55*

Savannah had fell in love with the twins room. And i had to admit, I was also. Savannah had fell asleep and I was fixing too. I tucked James in and went to make sure the doors were locked and when I finished, I went upstairs and got into bed and slowly fell asleep beside Savannah.