47

Nate's Pov

Me and Savannah had been in the lake for about 45 minutes. Well I had but Savannah was laying on the dock for the first 15 minutes. And Already I was starting to get tanner than usual and same for her. It was 1:15 and Savannah started talking about how hungry she was. I told her, "Come on we can go in and eat and then can we watch movies together? Your dad said there are some of your favorite movies apparently in the living room. And plus today's all about you Sav" "And you to Nate. But i'm tired. And I don't wanna burn out here. And Nate it's not fair that you gonna tan more and I'm gonna burn babe." "Stop complaining. I'll love you when your pale, tanned, and burnt. Whatever the fuck you are that day, Imma love you." "Nate." "What?" "I love you." "I love you too. But if you love me, you'll get out."

*savannah's pov*

I got out of the water and onto the dock. As I got closer to the lake cabin thing, Nate caught up too me and picked me up and carried me in his arms bridal style. He got in the house and sat me down on the counter on in the kitchen and he started cooking.

"So what are you cooking?"

"I know grilled cheese is your favorite so that."

"Ain't you sweet."

As he came by me, I pulled him back and kissed him and he kissed back. He tried slipping his tongue into my mouth and I wouldn't let him. I pulled away before my food burnt and Nate spoke up and said, "You're such a tease Savannah."

"Yeah and you're not."

He just smirked and went over to the stove and continued cooking. I got off the counter and went into the living room and found the dvd's on the tv stand and chose one. I chose one of the best movies ever. Legally Blonde.

I put the dvd in the dvd player and turned the tv on. I went back and sat down on the couch and found the dvd player remote and waited for Nate to come back from the kitchen and when he did he said, "We really need to change our clothes. I think your dad would kill us if we were wet on his couch." I got up and went into the bedroom. I quickly got on of Nates over sized shirt and put it on and went into the bathroom and changed into it.

"Savannah! Where is my shirt!?! I know you have it because there is no one else here."

I walked out and he said, "Take it off. I wanna wear that."

"And guess what. you can go shirtless because you do look better without it."

"Savannah."

"No Nathan."

"Savannah."

"Nathan! NO!"

"Dang feisty I like it. But fine I will go shirtless. Not because you said so but because I want too. And plus now that I look at it you do look good in my shirt. And do you have any pants or shorts on under there?" I pulled up the hem of the shirt and said, "I got spandex on. I never not wear them." "True but come on. Your foods getting cold. And plus I saw you putting in Legally Blonde. I have to watch it all the time with my sister Kaylan and even my brother Stewart. But now I get to watch it with the best girl in the world. The one I've spent six months with. And hopefully the only one I can spend my life with."

"Nathan Montgomery! Your so soft now." He just looked at me and said, "Really?" "Nathan. I'm kidding." I walked out of the room and when I got into the hallway, I felt something slap my butt and I turned around and it was Nathan. "Keep walking. I'm just looking at what's all mine." I shook my head and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I waited for Nate to come back and he said, "When we get back we have 12 more days together." "I got to work monday and wednesday of next week for 3 hours because you know how i'm the manager of one of the departments there."