21

savannah's pov

We had finally arrived at the mall and we made it before the boys did. Me and had Katrina parked out in the actual parking lot. And headed inside. The boys had texted us once we got inside to wait for us. We kinda waited for them. We headed on over to Victoria's Secret. Me and Kat spent almost 30 minutes in Victoria's Secret before the boys finally showed up. We both spent a reasonable amount of money. And all the clothes we bought will not go to waste. When we walked out Nash and Hayes looked at the 3 bags each of us had and wondered what we bought and we said we would tell them later.

We started walking further down the mall hallway and I asked Katrina, "Hey girl, do you wanna do a youtube video with me of what we got today?" She nodded her head yes.

We continued walked until we got to nike. Me and her decided on getting some matching clothes and shoes so that's what we did. Me and Katrina headed on over to the "juniors" department of nike and Hayes, Nash, and James went on over to the "Grown men" collection as they like to call it. Me and Kat bought some things for us () and then we bought the boys some socks. We weren't gonna give it to them right now. It was for their Christmas present. And some of mine would be for Nash' birthday present. We both bought each boy the same things and we even were sweet enough to get them a new bag that we were giving them now. () We paid for everything and noticed the boys were already done. We looked at them and they just shook their heads.

Katrina remembered she had a 400 dollars in gift cards to bath and body works and when she said that, I remembered i had 350 dollars in gift cards to that store also. Me and her promised we would be back soon. Me and her walked on to bath and body works with the boys trudging behind.

When we walked in, we noticed all candles were half off, regular sized everything is 5 dollars, and the travel size things are 1.50 and christmas sets were 12.50! Lets just say, we agreed we would buy alot of things but, share it all. When we went to pay, the cashier looked at us like we were crazy for buying all these things. But we can't help there was a sale and we wanted to smell good. Our ending total ending up taking my whole card and 75 of Katrina's. When we walked out, the boys looked at us like we were crazy and told us they would hold our bags and carry them out to my jeep.

When we got to my jeep, Nash told me, "The realtor called and said he wants us starting to move in sunday. Not monday. So we need to hurry up and get the boxes. Like now Sav. I'll go to home depot, lowes and all those stores that sell moving boxes and you can go to like target and walmart to get storage bins." "Well if thats the case, we needa take your car. Because my car won't fit everything. If you take my car. You can take james with you and sit the boxes down in the trunk flat down. And me and Katrina can use the rows to separate our stuff." He hesitated and said, "you can drive it, but if there is one scratch or anything wrong with it, you will regret it." "thanks babe. i promise i won't hurt it. but where is your car parked?" "Right beside yours..." I looked beside me and saw his car. I reached in my purse and took my keys out and unlocked the car. I got James car seat out and sat it on the ground. I unlocked my car and opened the door and put james' car seat in. I then put James in his car seat. I buckled him up and gave him a kiss goodbye. I opened up the trunk of Nash's car and sat in the trunk. I asked him to hand me the things, and I put all my stuff in the back row. Like the row after the middle row. After doing that i got out of the trunk, and closed the trunk. After doing that, Hayes started putting Katrina's stuff in the middle row. After all that was done, I kissed Nash goodbye and gave him the keys to my car and said, "If you get home before us, do not start packing. and i mean it Nash." He nodded and said, "Yes mom" I walked over to the drivers side of the car and got in. I started the car and waited for Katrina to get in. After she got in, I waited for her to buckle up before i pulled out. (ew came out wrong) When i pulled out we headed to walmart.

*at walmart*

We purchased some a variety of things. Since we had two more growing teenagers in our house, we got some more food, more cleaning supplies and more like hygiene things. We had to break up our things into 3 different transactions. Our first transaction was mostly food and cleaning supplies, () Our second haul mostly consisted of pillows. Knowing me, i would get more pillows at target. () Our third transaction mostly was storage bins.

We paid for everything and left. We had an idea to put some of the bags we had from the mall in the 18 gallon storage bins. So i took 2 and started putting some of my things in. Katrina did the same. We ended up having enough room for some more things at target.

*at target*

Me and Katrina went to look around in the home section and we got mostly all the boxes. We got a few odds and ends things that we would probably need. The only reason i got so many boxes is because we will probably need them again. So yeah. We got a pretty large amount of boxes. So we texted Nash not to get a lot of boxes and he said okay. Me and Kat headed on to the checkout. Thank God i was an employee there because without the 75% discount they give empolyee's my bill would have been 867.39. ( haul - ) And I didn't wanna spend all that money. After paying, me and Kat headed on over to starbucks and both of us got a trent cafe vanilla frappuchino . After getting our drinks we headed out to the car. When we got to the car we put some of the bins in the rows our stuff. The rest went in the trunk. After putting everything up, We headed home but before we got home, we had to go get Nash some gas and get some food because Nash texted us to get those things. We stopped at Panera Bread and got me and Kat a smoothie and then headed to taco bell and got all of our's usual. Then headed on over to the gas station. We got the gas and headed on home.