58

savannah's pov (ootd - )

We had been back at the Maloley household for 3 days and today was Wednesday. Me and Kami were fixing to head to the ob/gyn to get me checked out. We were bouta leave when Nate came down the stairs and said, "Where are you going mom and Savannah?" "Im taking Savannah out to breakfast, just me and her." "But mom. i am her boyfriend and i was planning on taking her out to breakfast." "too late son. we'll be back no later than 2 hours. come on savannah."

Nate came up and gave me a kiss and said, "Stay safe." 'I will Maloley. And better wash your mouth before I come back. Your breath is ranking right now and i don't wanna kissi you right now with your breath stanking that bad." "I love you too." I got off the chair and when I walked by Nate, he grabbed my butt and he just smirked at me. I walked out too the car where Kami was already at. We were taking her car ( ) to go to the doctors appointment. That nobody knew nothing about.

*at the ob/gyn*

We had just arrived at the ob/gyn and Kami offered to come in with me and I said, '"will you please?" She nodded her head yes and came in side with me. Kami checked me in but I had to fill the paper workout. Once i finished, I went and gave the nurse my paper work and she told me the doctor could see me now. I motioned for Kami to come with me and she followed me into the back room.

*in the backroom*

"So are you her mother Kami?" "No Dr.Walson. She's my sons girlfriend. And we came to the appointment together bcause her doctor back in Washington only checked one place of her stomach and your supposed to check all over." "Yes that is right. I know we are all girls here and I need to ask you something Savannah.." "Okay.." "How many weeks are you?" "8 weeks" "Okay let me measure your stomach and we'll then do an ultrasound." "Okay." The doctor found a doctoral measuring tabe and made me lay back. She measured my stomach and said, "Your about 5 inches bigger than a lady who is only carrying 1 baby. Do you want an ultrasound? And some pictures?" "Um yes please." She found the jelly and put it on my stomach and looked over my stomach. and started smiling and said, "Well I don't see 1 little bean... I see 2 little beans. Now when did your doctor say you were due?" "September 15th." "That should be about right. I'll print you out some pictures for your husband." "Oh he's not my husband. He's my boyfriend." Whats the ring for then?" "Oh, on are our 1 year and my 18th birthday, he gave me this ring for a symbol that he wanted to be with me for a while."

"That's very sweet of him. Now which one of your sons is she with Kami?" "The oldest. And least mature Nathan." "Awh. You and him will be a good couple Savannah. And here's your pictures for him." "Thank you for my pictures Dr.Walson. And thank you for that compliment." "You're welcome. Have a good day." "You too Dr.Walson." She lead me and Kami out of the exam room and into the lobby and we walked out to the car. "Are you excited for twins?" "Kinda Kami. But what if Nathan gets mad at us for going with out him to the doctor." "Oh honey, if he does. He should remember the conversation him and Monte had. He told him on the cruise that you both will have arguments and disagreements and that both of you shouldn't let that come between either of you or the baby. Well now babies." "I know Kami. How should I tell Nate?" "At the gender reveal party in March?" "That sounds good." "yeah it does."