27

so i just logged back on to update and i saw this book had 105 reads! just yesterday it had 47 reads! that is amazing! if we can get too 200 reads by christmas, that will be my favorite christmas gift!

savannah's pov

I just got home for the second round of loading things into my car. I got out of the car and opened up the back seat doors and moved James' car seat to the far left side of the back seat. After finishing doing that, I walked inside and saw Cameron and Matthew asleep. On the floor. In the middle of the living room. With James on Matthew's back. But Hayes and Kat no where to be seen. But as I walked farther into the kitchen I saw them picking up boxes and moving them.

I spoke up and said, "Come on guys. I need y'all to put anything kitchen wise, in my car now. And Hayes go wake up the rest of the boys please. and thank you. Hayes and Kat, do y'all wanna stay herer? with either matt or cameron?" They nodded their head yes. "So which one is coming Matt or Cameron?"

"Their probably gonna rock paper scissors that one to see who's going." Hayes said.

"Well okay. But can y'all go do that please. go get the boys woke up Hayes. and Kat can you start helping me get the things in the car. please?" With that being said Hayes went and got the boys woke up. Well trying to wake up the rest of the boys. It was not pleasant when they did wake up though. But while Hayes was trying to wake the boys up, Me and katrina got everything we needed to get in my car, in my car.

When James was fully awake, I got him up and went outside and put him in his car seat in my car. I buckled him up and called Cameron out to the car. Because when him and Matthew did rock paper scissors to see who was coming with me to the new house, Cameron won 3 out of 5 rounds. And Matthew was pretty upset about that. But he got over it.I buckled up and Cameron did too and now we were on our way to the new house.

*at the new house*

When we got to the new house, I had to honk the horn for Nash and the rest of the boys to come out. But when all the boys came out, another boy came out with them. A boy I hoped i never saw again. When they met me at my car I told them, "Anything in tge back seat, and trunk, goes in the kitchen. So yeah. But Nash stay here. I need to talk to you. Alone."

When everything was took out of my car, Nash stayed back and asked, "What's wrong?" "What's that guy doing here?" "He's our neighbor Savannah. we talked and he has a girlfriend of 3 years. their engaged too. they just recently got engaged last saturday. and he wants you to meet his girlfriend. they all live across the street. well Charles and his parents do. he is not a bad person Savannah. so please don't hate him." "I won't i just needed to know why he was here. Cause James doesn't know him." "I know that. Just give him a chance." "I never said I wouldn't give him a chance. And by the way you need to go pick up your brother, Matthew and Katrina at the old house. And let Nate follow you. He will drive the moving van back because you need to get all the remaining things like the couch, tv's, the dining room table all thats left. you get it. please." "Fine i will but i'm gonna help first." "Okay. and you need to go get my dresser out of our room to babe." "Okay. I will but first I need to do this. And I need to get James out of the backseat." "Yeah do that babe."

*inside the new house*

"Okay boys. Follow me."

We walked up the stairs and got into James' room. I said, "go back downstairs and anything that say's james' stuff or james' things on it, bring it to this room. now. And Nathan, when Nash leaves to go get the rest of the things, your going with him. your gonna be driving the moving van back. and your following him. got it? good." And when I finished that statement, the boys went downstairs and got James' things and brought it up. When they were finished Nash and Nathan left to go get the rest of things from the old house.

Meanwhile, I was at the new house with Matthew and Sammy and James. I told Sammy and Matthew, "You guys need to start decorating James' room. like put the bed together and all that good jazz. please? thanks."

While they were doing that, I was bringing all mine and Nash's stuff up to our new room. I had started sorting out everything in our bathroom. Thankfully by the time Nash came back, I was already done fixing the bathroom.

But I had finished the bathroom before they had came back, so now I was working on the kitchen. I had absolutely fell in love with the kitchen. I was almost done with it when they came back. But i still needed help. It was almost 8 pm when they came back. But they had brought food so I was fine with it.

The boys decided to start moving the couch in. And to be honest this was my favorite piece of furniture in the house. ()

*in the guest room*

I gotta admit our guest room was also a nice looking room once we finished with it. () (The rooms were already painted)

*10 pm*

The boys had just left and went back to their hotel and they said they would be back tomorrow if we needed any help. We just finished bringing all the matteress' up to mine and Nash's and James' room. But Me and Nash decided we would sleep in the living room downstairs to make sure we liked how the couch was in that postition. But James, Katrina, and Hayes all objected now we are all gonna lay down on the couch. But me and Nash get the part of the couch that reclines. *YAY*

IM SO SORRY ABOUT ENDING THIS CHAPTER THIS WAY!!!! I JUST LOST ALL MY THOUGHT FOR THIS CHAPTER! BUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A TIME SKIP SORRY!!! I ALREADY FIGURED IT OUT AND I HAVE GREAT PLANS FOR IT TOO SO THAT'S WHY! AND I HOPE YOU SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE EVERY PERSON WHO READS THIS BOOK IS HELPING ME ! SO YEAH I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER MAKE SURE YOUR COMMENT YOUR IDEAS AND QUESTIONS! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!! AND I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT! I MIGHT REWRITE IT IDK.