26

Savannah's pov

When we got home, I had found out that James had been fed candy for lunch/supper. Oh jesus. Only Hayes would have fed James candy. Katrina would have not let that happen. But I made sure James had a healthy lunch/supper.

Essentially all we have been doing since I got home is packing. I have packed (almost) everything of mine.

*recap of what has been packed of Savannah's*

Bin 1 - In bin 1 i basically just put my bathing suits in there.

Bin 2 - In bin 2 I basically just put my blue jean shorts and fancy looking shorts in this bin.

Bin 3 - In bin 3 I basically just put my more flimsy sleeping shorts.

Bin 4 - In this bin, I basically putting my running/workout clothes in their which were mostly nike things.

Bin 5 - In this bin, all i put in here was the running shoes or all my tennis shoes.

Bin 6 - In this bin, All i put in there was my fancy sandals and heels.

And the rest of the clothes were categorized into bins/boxes by

dresses

sweatshirts

totes

socks

jewelry

candles

makeup

long sleeve shirts

short sleeve shirts

bras

undies

water bottles

perfumes

lotions

pillows

Then there was a separate box for everyday coats, vests, warmer coats, rain jackets, and pullovers.

*back to normal time*

I went out to my car, (with Nash, Hayes, Katrina, and James) following me and helping me, I started carrying almost all my (packed) things too my car. I put the box with my bathing suits, blue jean shorts, and flimsy shorts in the front passenger seat in the floorboard. I then put my vests, everyday coats, warmer jackets, rain jackets, and pullovers in the actual seat part of that side.

I then moved James' car seat to the middle of the middle row. So now the only seats available were the right side seat and the left side seat. On the left side floorboard, I put my bra's, underwear, and socks in there. Then in the seat I put my shoes, and work out clothes in the seat. Then on the right side floorboard, I put my dresses,sweatshirts, totes, and longsleeve/shortsleeve shirts in the floorboard. Then I put my jewelry, candles, makeup, perfume, lotion, and water bottles in the actual seat part in the right side. I then noticed i still had the pillow box left so i sat that in the front seat passenger side floorboard.

But, I still had James' things with me. Well only the vests and coats. So i put that in the trunk. Yet i still had some extra room, so I told Nash, "Go get your coats rain jackets and all that jazz and put it in the trunk." With that being said he went inside and got the boxes/bins with his coats and put it all in the trunk. Surprisingly it all fit.

We all went inside for a few minutes. After about 20 minutes of resting, we decided to put some more things in the car. We went to Nash's car this time and started putting things in. We put James' stuff in here. (A Lot of his things will be in his car.) We put James' things in the front seat, parts of the middle row and row closest to the trunk. In the front seat we put his shirts, pants, and pj's in the seat of the passenger side. Then on the right side middle row we put his box with his shoes in that seat. But tomorrow we will have his toys in the left seat in the middle row, his stuffed animals and blankets on the right side in the middle row, and his bed frame in the back seat closest to the trunk.