30

Savannah's pov

Today was the day we were gonna go out and have lunch with my birth dad and his lawyer. Katrina and Hayes were coming along today with us because we didn't want to leave them alone in a house together. We were gonna meet my birth dad at olive garden around 1 or a little before 1 today. It was 8:45 and I decided to clean up a little before we left. I walked downstairs from my room and went to the kitchen and started washing some dishes that Nash was supposed to do last night, but never did. I mean he needs to stop slacking off. I understand he is busy with scheduling magcon with Bart and the others and then him watching James while I'm at work. (She's gonna start back going to work soon). But he could help some.

I washed all the dishes and put them in them in the drying rack. I went into the living room and saw James' toys were scattered all over the floor. I may seem like I am being rude about this, but James is old enough to know to pick up his toys when he is done with them. I've even taught him that. So I, walked up the stairs and went into his room and saw his room was an even bigger mess and he was playing with the mess. I told him, "James Dean Etherridge! Get down stairs right now and start cleaning up the living room mess you have down the right now. I want it done in 20 minutes. Now go." He walked out and mumbled something but I wasn't really bothered with that.

I walked into mine and Nash's bedroom and saw he was still asleep. I woke him up and told him, "Get down there and watch James clean his mess up in the living room. I'm not dealing with that Hamilton! Just get down there and help him. I have to get all the upstairs done right now." He mumbled something under his breath and I was not to pleased with what I heard come out of his mouth. I just ignored it. I walked over to our bed and made it and walked out. I remembered I had to get some laundry done and Nash NEVER puts his clothes in the clothes basket so I always have to pick it up my self. I got all his clothes up and put in a laundry basket, wawlked out of our room and into James' room to see if he had any dirty clothes and he didn't. I walked down the stairs and into the guest bedroom and saw Hayes and Katrina were already up cleaning their room. I asked them, "Do you have any clothes that are in need of washing?" Katrina said, "no we just went and put them in the hamper beside the washer." I walked out of there room and into the laundry room which was in the hall near the living room. And James and Nash were just watching tv. Toys still on the floor. I would pick them up in a minute. I walked into the laundry room and got some baskets out of the closet beside it and put the clothes that were in the dryer in it and put the clothes that were in the washer in the dryer. I took out all of James' clothes from the Hamper because they had to be washed separately. I put them in the washer and turned it on. I walked out and told the boys they need to go upstairs to see if they could clean James' room up. They got off the couch and I walked into the living room with the laundry basket on my hip. I sat the laundry basket on the couch and started putting James' toys in the ottoman in the living room. I was done in 10 minutes. I picked the laundry basket back up and put it on my hip. I walked up the stairs and went into James' room too see it was clean. Thank the lord.

I walked into mine and Nash's room to see Nash was in our bathroom giving James a bath. I am so glad because I didn't even ask him to do that. I walked into our closet and got my clothes out that I was gonna wear. I then walked into the bathroom and got my curling wand and makeup bag and walked out and downstairs to the downstairs bathroom. I started getting ready. I decided to get on my clothes first. I choose my j.crew factory plaid flannel popover in my favorite colors. I then put my pants on, VS yoga pants. I choose an off-white vest to go over my flannel. I then got my three favorite lokai bracelets. the blue one, the pink one, and the original or classic one. I then slipped on my promise ring Nash got me a few weeks ago. I then put my shoes outside of the bathroom because I wasn't gonna put them on right night and I did not want them to get messed up in the bathroom. After finishing that, I curled my hair. I finished that and put on the 2014 essie christmas color in their nail polish.