60

savannah's pov

Today me and Nate were going out to buy the paint and few more things for the babies room. And James was going to stay with Sammy because Sammy was in town and wanted to see James. Nate was downstairs right now with James and Sammi getting them breakfast. And i was upstairs getting dressed.

I looked through my closet to find an outfit to wear and I finally settled on one. I pulled my jeans on first, then my grey tshirt, and my darker grey cardigan. ()

I found some flats and put them on. I went and found my phone and wristlet and went downstairs. I saw Nate and James were sitting on the couch eating breakfast, and when Nate saw me, he said, "You ready to go? Sammy's in the bathroom." "Okay. Is there anything else we need from the store so i can make a list?" "No. What we already have on it is what we need."

"Y'all can stop being lovey dovey and go? I can start watching James now Savannah." "Okay Sammy boy. We can go now. Come on Nathan."

"Okay, we'll be back later Sammy." "Okay. Be gone."

Nate came over too me and took my hand and walked me to the door into the garage. He opened the door and I walked to the passenger side of the car. Nathan's car. One his mother and dad bought him the last time he was here. ()

I got in the car and buckled up. The Nate got in the car and got buckled. He then pulled out of the garage and headed down the street. As we got down the street Nate asked me a strange question, "When do you want to tell my fans about me and you having two daughters together?" "Maybe after the babies are born Nate." "Like can we post a picture of them after their born and then announce it. And where to first?" "Toys R' Us. And Nathan, we need to be planning a baby shower. When I get home this afternoon, I'm calling your mother so she can help me. Because she promised me. She would. And I can't plan it all on my own." "Okay Savannah."

*at toys r us*

Me and Nathan were walking through toys r us trying to find the baby section. We finally found the baby section and when we did. And we walked all over the baby section before we could find the car seats.

"Savannah which one do we need? I don't know anything about picking this stuff out." "Well I already looked online for one. And i see the car seat over there Nathan." "Which one." I walked over to the spot with the car seat I liked and Nate followed. He put two in the cart (carseat - carseat 2 - ) and said, "Do you wanna get like anything else like baby things?" "Yes. I have to go pick up something at the pickup station." "What?" "Um you know those baby seat covers for the cart and then the boppy pillows. And then a car seat cover.." "yes." "I already got everything paid for but, I got each baby cart cover, each one a different cover for the car seat, and two pillows."

Car seat cover 1 -

Car Seat Cover 2 -

Cart Cover -

Boppy Pillow -

*out of toys r us*

"Just put the bags in the back seat Nathan!" "I can put the car seats in there too Savannah." "Then do it. Just don't break the carseats." "I won't" I got in the front seat as Nathan finished putting everything in the backseat. He got in the front seat and said, "Does the car seats come with a base in each or do we have to buy a separate one?" "No, the car seat comes with a base." "Okay. Nowhere else to go right?" "No...." "Where to go now babe?" "Target. to pick up the crib and some clothes. Or we can pick that up tomorrow." "Later we can." "Okay. Let's head home."

*at home*

Nathan honked the horn of his trunk and out came Sammy and James. "What's wrong?" "Nothing Samuel, just get a car seat out. James you can carry a bag. I can carry two bags. And put this stuff in the last room on the right. The one to the right of me and Nathan's room." All the boys groaned and got what they could. I got out of the car and walked into the house. I walked upstairs and went into the baby's room. I sat the bag down and said, I need to go ask Kami about the shower." 'Okay babe."