50

savannah's pov (ootd - )

I had just woke up its 9:15 am and I'm still tired. I decided that it would be better for me to get my day going with Nate and his family. I got up out of bed and saw Nate wasn't in bed. I shook my head and went and got dressed. I got dressed in my yoga pants, my v-neck long sleeve shirt, and my pendant necklace.

I put my dirty clothes in my separate suitcase and went to the door of Nates room and got my moccassins on. I went downstairs and saw Nate was at the table in the kitchen eating with James and James was dressed for the day. Except without his shirt. I looked at Nate and he wasn't wearing his shirt either. I went and sat beside James and said, "Where is your shirt? And Nate where's your shirt?" "James wanted to go shirtless for the day because me and him are going outside to play basketball again. I promised him. And plus its like 70 degrees right now. And its hot so maybe you wanna come outside too." "I might. But Nate, what do you have for breakfast. Like cereal?" "We have trix, cheerios, frosted flakes, and some other things to babe." "Um where's the cheerios?" "Top shelf of the pantry." "Your kidding." "Nope so I'll have to get it for you." I shook my head and said, "I could've got it." "No you couldn't. Your like 5'2 and im like 5'11 or like 6'2. So Im like a foot taller than you." "Not funny Nathan." I shook my head and Nate brought me Cheerios in a bowl with the milk in a glass. I said thank you and ate my breakfast.

Nate and James finished before me and when they did they went outside. I continued eating until Stewart came downstairs and said, "Wheres Nathan? I promised him i'd go play with him and James today. But i cant find them." I pointed to the front door and said, "Out there. Playing already." He mumbled a thank you and I continued eating my breakfast. After i was done, I put my bowl and cup in the sink and started washing the dishes. I was finished washing my plate when Kami came in and said, "Savannah, what are you doing? Stop. Thats Stewarts job." "Kami, you invited me all the way over here. And paid for my flight. I think the least I can do for you all is wash the dishes. And plus he is outside with James and Nate." "Savannah-" "Kami, please. And tomorrow, I'll help you cook." "No no no no you won't. Thats Nate, Kaylan, and Stewarts job. Mostly Stews but you don't have too." "But I want too. And plus I've been with Nate 10 months and I think being his girlfriend, I can at least help his mother out at the meals. And I've always cooked the meals at my old house because my mom wouldn't. So I know how too cook." "Hope that can rub off on Nate and hopefully with Stew. Those boys, you already know can't cook. And I mean can't cook microwavable things." "I can help Stew and Nate, Kami. But just let me help you cook tomorrow." "Fine. And go outside with the boys. They'll enjoy you being outside with them." I finished up my last dish and walked outside and sat on the sidewalk watching them.

About 30 minutes after being outside on the sidewalk Nate came and sat down beside me and said, "He really does have a talent for basketball. Im glad I get to help him with this Savannah. And plus Stew and Sammy can help too. And probably Walker." "Nate, you know Walker enjoys baseball more than basketball." "He can do both." "Maybe" "I gotta get back to James and Stew. I love you." He got up from the side walk and gave me a kiss on the forehead and went back to James and Stew.

I pulled my phone out and saw I had a text message from Nash. "Hey, we just wanted you to know Magcon ended. For good. For a long time. But Cameron, Aaron, Taylor, and Aaron are thinking of starting it up again. But we are not. So i just wanted to let you and Nate know since you all are still together." "Thanks for letting me know. I'll let Nate know and im glad you and Olivia are doing good." "Thanks same for you. You and Nate are good for James. I don't think I would ever be that good of dad to James that Nate is right now. And I got to go. My moms making me go get Skylynn. Bye." "Bye."

I opened up snapchat and took a picture of the boys and captioned it, "Day 2 with my 3 fav boys" and posted it. I closed my phone and continued to watch the boys.

*at 11:33*

Kami just came outside and told us it was lunch time. But the boys had to get cleaned up first. I got up off the sidewalk and brushed my butt off and walked inside. Stew went downstairs and gave James a shower and Nate went upstairs. Pulling me behind him. Once we got upstairs, Nate sat me down on the bed and said, "Give me 15 minutes. I wanna be with you." I smiled and waited for Nate to come out of the shower. While Nate was in the shower I kept thinking about what me and Nate did yesterday. I know me and him wanted to have a kid together but what if I was pregnant.. What would happen if i was and he left. But i need to make sure I was you know that P word before I talk to anyone about it.

*later that night*

It was 8:30 and I had just put James to sleep. Sammy had been over too see Nate and they were downstairs. I decided to get dressed for bed and go downstairs into the basement. I got dressed in my pink vineyard vines long sleeve shirt, my black shorts, and my ugg moccassins. I grabbed my phone of the charger and walked down stairs. I saw Nate and Sammy playing some game on the xbox. I was bouta walk back upstairs when Nate saw me and said, "You came down stairs so stay please?" I walked to the couch and sat down on the couch. Nate got up and moved down to infront of me. But he continued playing his game. I sat on the couch criss cross apple sauce and started playing with Nate's hair.

"Savannah, what are you doing with my hair? Please no braids." "Can't promise it." I continued playing with his hair but i started falling asleep. Nate saw I was falling and he got up on the couch and laid with me. Continuing to play his game. After about 15 minutes, my eyes finally started shutting.

*Nates pov*

I had just got on the couch downstairs with Savannah and she started falling asleep. But i continued playing my game. After abouut 15 minutes Savannah finally fell asleep. Me and Sammy finished playing the last quarter of nba 2k15 and he started asking me questions.

"So when do you plan on seeing if you can move in with her? Or ask her if she'll come with you?" "I wanna go out there with them. James is starting to get older. Maybe when he's a little older. And maybe when we are a little older" "I understand. SO is she pregnant." "No we had protected sex yesterday. And she's been on the pill (oh the things you think Nathan). So she's not. We don't want one right now. And i don't think we are ready for one right now. Maybe I am but is she." But I didn't use a condom yesterday...