56

savannah's pov

It was 6:45 am when I heard my door opening. I don't know who it was till they started singing the happy birthday song. I reached over and felt Nate wasn't there. I turned on my lamp and saw it was Nate, James, Kaylan, Stew, and their parents. I smiled and James came over to my side and said, "Happy Birthday Mommy." "Thank you buddy." Nate came over next and said, "Dinner's at 8. All of us. So be ready." I looked at him and smiled. "I'll come over and helped you get dressed Savannah." "Happy birthday. I guess my brother did do good." "Thanks Stew. and Kaylan." "you're welcome." "Happy 18th birthday Savannah. Me and Monte are glad we got to spend your 18th birthday with you." "Thank you Kami. And thank you too Monte. And thank you for letting me come on this with you all. You didn't have to do it." "But we wanted to. And we needed to. And we could. So we did." "thank you." "Your welcome. And we'll leave you and Nate alone." "Thanks mom." "We're leaving."

When Nate's parents left the room with Kaylan and Stew and James, Nate came over to me and said, "You know we don't have to go anywhere. Can we please just stay here?" "Sure. If that's fine with you." "Did i just say i wanna stay here?" "Yes." "Exactly. And get dressed, I wanna go sit on the patio or whatever." "Yes. Go out there. I'll be out there in a few minutes." "Okay. I just wanna talk." "Okay."

Nate walked outside and sat down on one of the chairs. I walked over to my suitcase and got me a bikini and a shirt and shorts. I put them on and headed outside to Nathan.

I sat down beside him and he said, "You're not gonna sit with me?" "I'm the birthday girl. I get to sit where I wanna sit." "But your boyfriend wants him. With you. And plus my laps more comfortable than this chair." "Nathan." "Savannah get your butt over here." I got up reluctantly and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and said. "You know I could get used to having you in my arms." "You sure you haven't already? It's almost been a year. Oh wait it has been a year. Happy 1 year babe." I leaned in and kissed him. "You remembered. And babe. You're gonna love what's gonna happen tonight." "Will I?" "Sure will." "Babe. In 5 days your 21." "I don't wanna be 21. And I've survived my parents for 21 years so. It's all good. And i've spent 1 year of my life with you. 1 amazing year." He tightened his arms around me and I said, "Do you wanna watch a movie and go back in or stay out here?" "Can we watch one inside. I don't want your computer to get ruined." "Let's go."

I got out of his grip and went and found my laptop. I opened it up and went and sat on the bed. I waited for Nate to come back into the room before I started my favorite other tv show. The Secret Life of an American Teenager. Once Nate laid down on the bed he wrapped his arms around my waist and I hit play.

*at 3:30*

It was now 3:30 and I was starting to get hungry. I told Nate and he got up and got dressed. I got out of bed and put my shoes on. I walked to the door and grabbed the key to our room and i was fixing to put it in my pocket when Nate came and took it out of my hand and put it in his short pocket.

"Where do you wanna go for lunch babe?" "Um can we go to Johnny Rockets babe?" "Okay so we're on deck 10 and we have to get to I think deck 6. So let's go. Do you wanna walk down there Savannah?" "Walk down 4 decks. Sure let me take my pregnant self down four decks." "Okay." I slapped Nate's arm and said, "No Nathan. I can't do that. We have to take the elevator dummy." "Fine. Let's go. I'm kinda starving." "Aren't you always."

I opened the door and stood outside waiting for Nate. He came out with my phone in his hand and gave it to me. I thanked him and slid it in my shorts pocket and grabbed Nate's hand and started walking with him towards the elevator.