22

savannah's pov

When we got home the boys were sitting on the couch looking at us like we were crazy. Hayes spoke up and said, "Where is all your things you guys bought?" Me and Katrina looked at each other. Kat spoke up and said, "Well about that. We need your help getting it in. But just get the boxes that don't have our stuff in. We can bring in our bath and body works. And our nikes and our victoria's secret." All the boys got up and followed us out to the car. We got our stuff that were in the bins and headed back inside the house. We walked up stairs and put our stuff in my room. After finishing putting our stuff down, we headed downstairs to see the boys brought all the boxes in. Well almost all the boxes.

I told the boys what they first needed to do was go pack up the kitchen while me and Kat did the upstairs. We told them how to neatly get the glass in the box and then we headed off upstairs.

When we reached the upstairs, we went to my bedroom and picked out the outfits I would need for 2 day times and 2 night times.

We then went and did the same for James and Nash. But while I was doing that Kat was doing the same for Hayes. When we were finished we decided to head and go pack up some of the bathroom and leave what we would need for tonight, saturday morning, saturday night, and sunday morning. We finished doing all that by 3:55. Which was pretty amazing.

We started heading downstairs because the boys still weren't done with what they needed to do. We reached the kitchen and noticed they had only opened the cabinets and sat down. I told Nash, "Well, um you guys need to get this done like by the time we get back down here because we are going to go film a youtube video for my channel. And this MUST be done by the time we get back Nash and I mean it."

*Youtube Video*

Sav - Hey guys today we are doing a haul from victoria's secret, bath and body works, and nike. And also I am here with a special guest and my new best friend, Katrina! She's going to be staying at my house with me. And excuse the mess in the back, I am moving to a different house and plus the new one is closer to my work. So that is good! But enough talking and let's get into the video. And by the way, the stuff from bath and body works will be showed is separate video because just the stuff from their is enough for one video.

Sav - The first place we are gonna be showing you is the things we got from Victoria's Secret and since Kat is the guest, we , well I am gonna let her go first. And we're gonna show the accessories first then the clothes. So let's go.

Kat - well as you guys heard her, I'm kat. But let's get started! So the first thing I got was a slightly large makeup bag and it was like 20 dollars I think. *shows the makeup bag* Then i got another makeup bag that's sorta gold looking. Which was 20 dollars. I then got a new case for my phone that is just blue and it has "Pink" wrote on it 3 times and i'm positive this was 15 dollars. The next two things I got are water bottles and I drink water a lot so I got two. The first one I got is a red one that says "Happy Holla days," and the last one I got is a blue one that says, "the thirst is real." And they both were 15 dollars.

Sav - So now it is my turn. Like Katrina, I got the two water bottles that one said, "Happy Holla Days, and the other one, "The thirst is real." for 15 dollars each. I then got a perfume which is in the scent sheer love for 15 dollars. I then got the same phone case as she did but I don't have the six, I have the 5c so I'm planning on giving this to like Mahogany from Magcon or something like that. Or even put it in my giveaway i might be doing for Christmas. I then got a double zip bag in pink with white stripes and a travel case that's black with pink wrote in white. So that's all the accessory type things we got so now onto the clothing items.

Kat - Okay, I know for each shirt i'm bout to show you, will be a different team. But please do not get offended by it. I got the shirts because they were comfy and I needed some new shirts. So please don't get mad and offended by it. But anyways the first shirt I got is just a red shirt that says "Victoria's secret fashion show 2015" and I got this for free because you had to spend a certain amount to get it. The next shirt i got is like one of their varsity tees and this one is pink and white. I then got an Ohio State University bling varsity style shirt and I also got this Army varsity bling style shirt in the same style. I then had got an army and rebels regular style varsity shirt. And the rebels are the university of Nevada Las Vegas. The final shirt I got is a sleep shirt that is blue and purple that says, "prime coffee time." I then got 3 of their cotton bras for 35 dollars because they had a sale on them, "3 for 35". I got a black one wrote with pink on it, a solid black one, and the final one is a peachy coral color with white stripes. The final clothing item i got was a pack of three socks. And now onto Savannah.