59

Savannah's pov

Nate had no idea what was going on tonight. My brother, sister, step brother, and dad were coming over later tonight for the gender reveal party. Then Nate's parents and family were already here. Cameron and Sammy were going to be coming over later also. And Swazz. One of Nate's friends Swazz. And my old neighbors Clara and Charles were coming over today. I knew the genders and Kami knew too. It was gonna be amazing tonight.

Nate was at the store with James because James wanted something to eat and I didn't know what they were getting either.

But today, I looked kinda big, ( ). And I was proud too. It just didn't seem like I was 4 months pregnant. 6 more months to go. I was upstairs cleaning up James' room when the door bell rung. I went downstairs and saw it was Cameron and Sammy. I welcomed them in and they gave me a hug each. I pulled away from Cameron and said, "Why are you guys here early? And where's swazz?" "In the car he had to get your present?" "What present?" "House warming gift. Its something cute for you and Nate." "Not cond-" "Not condoms Sammy!" "I know Cameron."

I led them into the living room and they sat down on the couch and immediatley turned on the tv. I said, "I'll be back down in like 10 minutes. I gotta finish cleaning upstairs." "We can help." "No it's just James' room and its just stuff on the floor." "Cameron, come on lets go help her." "SAMUEL WILKINSON YOU ARE NOT GOING UPSTAIRS TO HELP ME." "I don't care Savannah." "I do. Now where's James' room?" "upstairs last door on the left." I mumbled, "Jesus boys these days." I was fixing to head up to the stairs when the door bell rang and it was Swazz, Nate, and James. I hugged Swazz and Nate and James. I welcomed them in and Swazz handed me a box and said, "It's just a few new baby onesies. Theres like 3 of same kind but in different colors on it." "Thank you Swazz. Um Nate take this and put it in the baby's room." "Okay. And Sammy and Cameron should be finishing cleaning up James' room." "Why?" "they wouldn't let me go finish his room."

"Mommy whens Uncle Stew and grandma Kami and grandpa Monte coming?" "They are coming later buddy. But uncle Cameron and uncle Sammy's in your room. You can go upstairs with them. And you too Swazz. I need to finish cleaning downstairs and I don't need any interruptions." "Okay mommy." All the boys headed upstairs and I went downstairs into the basement. I found my phone laying on the couch downstiars and decided to call Kami.

*on the phone*

"Kami, we have a fridge downstairs In the basement so you can put the extra cake in there if you want. Just go through the garage door and down into the basement. And put it down there." "okay, I'll get monte to do that." "Okay, and James wants to know when your going to be here?" "About 5:45 Savannah." "Okay thats in about 3.5 hours Kami. so i'll see you then." "Okay thank you Kami."

*at 4:45*

Clara and Charles had just came over and now there was only 2 girls in this house and 6 guys in this house. my dad was coming over around the same time Nates family was. Me and Clara were sitting at the dining room table when Nate came down the stairs and said, "Me and all the boys are going to the back yard and play on the back yard concrete part of the back yard to play basketball. We want to play with James and all of us." "Don't let James get hurt Nathan. And open the blinds so we can see outsde." "Okay, I love you." "I love you too Nate. And its 4:45. Be back in in 45 minutes. Or earlier. I don't want you stinking at the party. Or any of you." "Okay babe." He came over and kissed my forehead and he walked out with all the boys following him.

"I need to go get ready. It takes me a while to get ready." "Okay. Im going outside to watch Charles and Nate and the boys. The front doors locked so if the doorbell rings i'll answer it." "OKay thank you."

I got up from my chair and walked up to my room. Once I got to mine and Nate's room, I went into our closet and found a long springish maxi dress and my jean jacket. I laid it on the bed and went into the bathroom and got my shower. One I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body and walked out into the bathroom.

I walked out into my bedroom and saw Nate was in there. "Nathan what are you doing in here?" "This is my room too and I need a shower. And babygirl, my parents are down stairs with your parents." "Really?" "Yes they came over while you were in the shower babe." "Okay." He walked past me and grabbed my butt and said, "I love you." "I love you too Nathan. I got to get dressed. Go take a shower." "Fine lil'mama." He went into the bathroom and I heard the shower going. I unwrapped my towel and found my undergarments and put them on. I put my dress on, then my jean jacket. I went and found my shoes and my my earrings on.

*at the party*

Nate got every bodys attention by banging his spoon against a wine glass and said, "Me and my wonderful girlfriend would like to thank you all for being here tonight. Tonight is the night we find out the gender of our little baby. And I would also like to thank Swazz well John Swift, Sammy Wilkinson, and Cameron Dallas for already buying gifts for mine and Savannah's little one. And we tallied up the totals about who think its a girl and who thinks its a boy. More people think it will be a boy than a girl. So lets cut this cake open and see what we are having."

My dad brought the cake over to the table where me and Nate were and handed me us a knife. I secretly saw Monte go downstairs into the basement. Me and Nate both put our hands on the the knife and started cutting the cake.

*Nates pov*

1st cake -

Me and Savannah just started cutting the cake. Once we made two cuts, we pulled the cake piece out and I saw it was a pink layer. I turned to Savannah and she was smiling and crying. I kissed her and told everyone, "well me and Savannah are having a girl everyone!" "Well not exactly Nathan..." I looked worried at Savannah and saw my dad was bringing another cake over to us. "whats this about Savannah? Why is there two cakes?" "What's going on?" "Just cut the cake Nathan." I looked at Savannah and grabbed the knife and cut the cake. I pulled the slice out and looked at it and it was pink. "Savannah what is this?" "Well everyone. I think this is time to tell you all that 2 months ago, me and Nathan's mother found out that me and Nathan were having twins. Twin girls." I started crying and hugged Savannah and said, "Your kidding?" "No i'm not." "Oh my god. Im gonna be a dad too two beautiful girls."

*later that night*

Every one had just left except Cameron, Swazz, Sammy and Stew. I was upstairs laying down in bed when Nate came up stairs and said, "Me and the boys are going downstairs into the basement and play a few games on the xbox. I'll be up soon. And they want too sleep over. Can they?" "if they are quiet. Including you nathan. The 2 air matteresses are in garage if you need them." "Okay, I love you." "I love you too."