46

Savannah's pov

Tomorrow was mine and Nates 6 months and my dad was going to pick him up at the airport today and bring him over. Surprisngly my dad and my brother likes him more than Nash. And apparently my dad has liked him from the start. My dad's wife and me have also gotten more close over the past 6 months. She may not be my real mother but I'm starting to grow on her. James is too.

But today I also had to work and I get off an hour before Nate's plane landed. And I had to go off to work in about 15 minutes. It was 7:30 right now and my shift started at 8:15. And I got off at 5:30 tonight. So Nate's plane was landing at 6:30 and if he was landing earlier than usual he would let me know.

I was finishing getting my uniform on and then I headed on downstairs. I saw my brother and said, "Can you make sure he eats breakfast and make sure he brushes his teeth once he's done. And if you need me Walker, I'll be at work and I can take personal calls since of what happened back at magcon. And if you hear from dad that he'll be here earlier than expected just call or text me. And make sure he eats lunch. And he can go outside. You just have to be with him because you know the pool is outside."

*a/n i don't know if i mentioned it in the chapter that i explained what was gonna be in the new house that there was a pool there*

"Savannah, you've let me babysit him this summer. I think I know him. And I don't wanna become an uncle again so tomorrow you better not get pregnant."

"Walker just stop. I don't want another baby. And Nate has only mentioned it once. I think it was like when we went out to get the supplies for James' birthday Walker. But what if he does want a kid and I dont?"

"Then he should respect you and wait till your ready."

"Thanks. I really gotta go."

"Go. And I'll call you if James needs you."

I walked out of the living room and into the foyer and went outside. I shut the front door and got into my car.

Nate's pov

I was fixing to head to the airport to go see Savannah. My mom and dad were lagging behind but I needed to be there in time because I didn't wanna screw up our 6 months tomorrow. I was gonna be staying for two weeks because I had to go back for my moms sake. She didn't want me and Savannah to fall apart. But she said later on in the year she might let me stay for a longer time. Even though I am 20, her and my dad both book my flights so I have to obey them until I move out. And for now I know that won't be any time so.

"Mom dad come on! Your never this slow when Kaylan and Stewart wanna go somewhere. So please just come on!" My mother came around the corner and said, "I think you should calm the attitude before I cancel your flight. Now lets go Nathan Montgomery. Now." I got up and went into the car and sat in the front seat. Like I always do. When my dad came out he said, "Disrespect me and you mother one more time like this and we will cut you off. And by the way we were taking time to put money in your account for this Nathan."

"Im sorry dad. I just know I love her and don't wanna ruin anything because tomorrow is our 6 months mom. She didn't even last this long with Nash."

"Nathan!"

"Mom drive. Were gonna be late."

"Nath-"

"Sorry mom. Can you please drive to the airport for me."

"Better."

*at the airport*

"Nate, please take care of Savannah and take care of James. He's three and needs a man in his life."

"Mom I know."

"So when are you going to ask her about that thing in January."