20

savannah's pov

We had been home since around 12 pm yesterday. And today was friday. We all skipped out on packing yesterday so we could rest and get a lot done today. But today we were gonna go shopping for some packing boxes and some storage bins. It was a warm but rainy day today. So i choose my nike sports bra, my orange nike roshe shoes, my victorias secret shirt, my nike shorts, my lokai bracelet, and my ring nash bought me a few weeks back. (ring not pictured.)

After getting dressed, I decided to go downstairs and get breakfast ready. I had to remember to cook for two more because Hayes and Katrina were here. I didn't mind Katrina and Hayes being here at all. But anyways for my breakfast i had mixed up some fruit. Same for James' breakfast but he got yogurt with his fruit. Katrina also got some fruit because last night when me and her were talking she said that she liked fruit more than anything for breakfast. But she told me some more things last night. I had fixed Nash some cereal and yogurt for breakfast.

*Flashback to last night* ( still in savannah's pov )

I woke up because I couldn't sleep and plus i heard something downstairs in the kitchen. It had to be one of the boys i thought to my self but when i looked to my side, Nash was hard fast asleep. So it had to been Hayes or Katrina.

I got up out of my bed and headed downstairs. When i got to the edge of the stairs, I could tell the kitchen light was on. I turned the corner and saw Katrina. She was eating some fruit. Just like me. I'm just like her. Some nights I will wake up in the middle of the night and just go on a eating rampage for fruit.

Once i had gotten closer to her, I asked her, "Katrina, are you alright?'' She just nodded her head and said, "the monthly friend came again and i'm cramping and the only thing that makes the cramps go away is fruit. I hope you don't mind that i ate some of your fruit.'' I told her, "Katrina, it's fine. We can go to the store tomorrow to get the exact fruit you like. If you want. And me and you can go get some of the things you need if that's fine with you." She responded back to me, "Yeah, that would be good because Hayes has always hated going with me to get the things i needed and can you like fix me some breakfast tomorrow if you wake up before me? Like some fruit and yogurt if you have any?" I nodded my head yes.

She asked me, "Hey if I tell you something, will you promise not to tell Hayes or Nash or anyone else?" "I promise." "Well before we left NC for magcon texas, Hayes was super jealous because i was snuggled into Gilinsky's side because we were watching a movie and he offered to hold me. O would have asked Hayes if I could sit with him but he was outside on the phone with Bart i think. And when he came in from outside, he look disgusted that I was snuggled into Gilinsky. I mean i like Hayes but do you think he was jealous because he likes me or do you think he was just trying to be protective?"

"Well, Katrina, I think Mr.Hayes likes you for sure. Haven't you noticed during magcon he was being really clingy to you. Even me and Nash noticed that. James even noticed it and he said y'all are cute. So i think he likes you Katrina. I mean, he wouldn't have asked you to come be with him in magcon if didn't like you now would he? But don't let Hayes know I told you this but, He told me and Nash he likes you. So." "Really?" I nodded my head yes. "I promise i won't tell him Sav. But thanks. And when we go to the store tomorrow, can i go with you? And can we go to like the nike store and victorias secret please?" "Yesss!! Because i needa go too!" "Okay thanks, but im gonna go back to sleep. night Sav" "Night Kat'"

*end of flashback*

Once i was done, I ate my breakfast and waited for the boys and Kat to come down for breakfast. They hadn't come down yet so, I decided to go and get my hair and makeup done for the day. And like get my teeth brushed and all. Since all my stuff for getting ready like my makeup, cleaning wipes for my face, hair untensils in the downstairs bathroom, I finished getting ready in the downstairs bathroom. I choose some light makeup for my eyes, a side braided french braid turned into a bun and a light orange peachy color for my nails. When i was done with that, I cleaned up my mess i had made in the bathroom and walked out. When I walked out I saw Katrina eating fruit, Hayes staring at Katrina and taking pictures of her while she eats, and Nash in the living room watching Mickey Mouse with James. But can i say, Nash had gotten both him and James ready. But he forgot the shirt and shoes. I walked over to the living room and James said, "Look there's my mommy." Which made Nash turn around too me. He smiled at me and said, "You look beautiful and when are we leaving to go to the mall? Or to the store? I needa get something from the mall like some new shoes for me and James." "Well, we can leave once you put on a shirt and some shoes and same goes for you James." James looked at me and headed upstairs. I followed him upstairs and choose him a shirt that says, "Stuntin' like my daddy." I choose him some different pants which were some toddler joggers. ( i don't know if they have them, but just go along with it. ) I then put him in some toddler Jordans. The only reason I dressed him up like that was because Nash was wearing a jordan styled outfit so I decided James was gonna look like him.

I walked downstairs with James on my hip. And said, "Lets go guys and Nash make sure the back doors locked. And make sure the front door is locked too when you come out babe." He said okay. i sat James down on the last step of the stairs to go in the coat closet and get him his coat that matched his outfit and got mine and Nash's too. I picked James up and all of our coats and headed out the door. I sat James down again and asked Hayes to hold all the coats. Which he did, I reached into my purse and got my keys out. I unlocked the car and opened up the back seat doors. I put James' car seat in the seat behind mine and lifted him up to sit in the seat. I got the coats from Hayes and told Hayes him and Katrina could go to the other side to sit in the back seat. They agreed and did. I then opened up the driver door and sat my purse down in the seat. I walked to the trunk of the car and put the coats in. Most people think Jeeps don't have a big trunk, but in my Jeep it does. I closed the trunk and went to the driver's side and got in. I buckled up and waited for Nash because he had still not came out of the house. About 5 minutes later, he did. He apologized for taking so long because he said his mom called him and told him that he had put money in the bank for him to buy him a truck or a car he wanted so we wouldn't have to use my car all the time. I said it was fine and that we could go there first. They all agreed.

*skip to the car dealership*

We had gotten to a chevy dealership because Nash made the decision to get a chevy 2014 tahoe because it had the front seats, middle row, and back, and a very spacious trunk. He also mentioned it had good safety ratings so he was glad. We found a place to park and went inside the dealership. Hayes, Katrina, and James sat in the car because they did not want to be into all the stuff Nash and I would be doing. When we walked in we were greeted by the receptionist and he said, "Well let me take you to the back to sign the papers with the head sales associate and I'll go bring the car to the back so it can get vacumed out for you guys. Do you want a scent put in your car?" Nash spoke up and said it didn't matter to him.

We walked on towards the back and sat down in a office. The head sales associate came in and asked us, "Who's the lucky one buying the tahoe today?" Nash pointed to himself. The man who was the sales associate said, "Well today's your lucky day son. All car models 2014 and older, are all half off. With 4,000 dollars cash back. And no payments for 18 months." Nash himself looked astonished by that. He spoke up and said, "Well lets get to signing sir. I know my son is probably waiting for me to get back let him see the new car." He handed Nash the papers but Nash then handed them to me and said, "You know all the answers to that can you fill it out please?" I nodded my head.

I started filling them out when Nash's phone started ringing and it was Hayes. Nash said, "Well just bring him in then Hayes.... Okay just tell the man at the front you are with the people who are buying the tahoe... Okay bye." I looked at him and he said, "James needs to use the bathroom and he wanted to be with me because he missed us." I awed at that. By the time i was finished Hayes and Katrina walked in with James. Katrina handed James on over to Nash while i handed the sales man the papers. He said, "follow me onto the back and we have your car ready for you." We all stood up and followed the man. When we got to the back, James bout tripped until Nash caught him. Nash then picked him up and sat him on his shoulders. ( the car is )

We finally reached the car and all the doors were open. James ran to the car and hopped in the back seat. I silently groaned because James can't ride with Nash. He doesn't have a car seat. The man gave Nash the main key and myself a spare key to Nash's car. Hayes hopped in the front seat. And Nash got in the driver's seat and James, poor boy was already in the back seat buckled. I told Nash, "Just come to my car and i'll give you his car seat and you and Hayes and James can follow us to the mall. If that's fine with you all." He nodded his head yes and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I told James that he needed to be a good boy for Nash and he said he will.

Me and Katrina started walking towards my car. When we got there Nash was already parked beside it. I walked to the side that had James' car seat on and unbuckled the car seat. I shut the door and carried the car seat to Nash's car. I put the car seat in the middle row in the seat. I unbuckled James and buckled him into his car seat. I kissed him on the forehead goodbye. I leaned to the front and gave Nash a kiss and just told Hayes goodbye. I got out of the car and shut the door. I walked on over to my car and got in and started the car. I texted Nash to tell him he needed to give James his phone so he wouldn't fall asleep. After doing that I pulled away and started driving to the mall.

This is one of the longest chapters i have done in a while. There will be a part 3 up soon so keep a watch out for part 3 of this chapter!