51

nate's pov

Savannah had been helping my mom all day. And while they were cooking me and Stew were cleaning up and getting the table set. After we got it all done. We went upstairs and got dressed because it was 3:15 and we were eating at 4:15. I was up stairs getting James dressed when Savannah came upstairs and said, "Your grandma came with your granddad. And I came upstairs when she came in the door because I wanted you to be the one to introduce me to them. And plus i'm still in my pj's! And I wanna get dressed into something better." "You already look amazing. And I bet my grandma and granddad would be glad too see you. Plus there gonna be seeing a lot of you because soon we'll be together a year and I wanna see you more. And my grandparents will probably gush over James. Say he's a mini me. And your a mini version of my mother. Because you basically are." "Nate finished getting dressed. I know your grandparents wouldn't want you downstairs infront of them and infront of your girlfriend in just your boxers. So go get changed. I'll be done getting dressed in like 15 minutes. I dont wanna wear any makeup. Is that fine?" "Yes. You look 110x better without the makeup. And that's not a lie. Now go on." As Savannah walked by me I slapped her butt and she looked back at me, "Since I can't do anything while my parents and grandparents are here. That's all im doing." "Your such a tease Nathan." "Like you never have done anything to tease me." "Shut up and get dressed"

*savannah's pov*

I just walked out of the guest room and into Nate's room. And found the clothes I was gonna wear for dinner tonight. I chose my plaid j.crew. shirt and my white jeans and put them on. I brushed my hair some and walked back over to the guest room and saw Nate was combing his hair and said, "Should i cut it? "Yeah before the cruise." "Okay." He grabbed my hand and walked me downstairs. I saw everyone but Stew and Kaylan. Nate walked me over to the table and pulled out my chair for me and went and sat beside me.

*at dinner*

"So Savannah, how long have you and my grandson been together?" "Well, December 12th will be 11 months and then my birthday will be a year." "Oh my goodness that's amazing. I can tell you both love each other a lot. The way Nate looks at you is the way his father looks at his mother. And the way Nate looks at you is the way Nates grandpa, the man sitting beside me, looks at me. And I can tell you, that's the way a man looks at you when he loves you. And I'm glad he's finally found someone like you. And Nathan, how old is Savannah," "She's almost 18 grandma. On our 1 year, she's 18. Then 5 days later i'm 21." "3 years! That doesn't even compare to me and your grandpa. Me and him are 9 years apart."

"Thank you grandma." "Your welcome Nathan. Now are you and James going on the cruise with the Maloley's in January, Savannah?" "Yes ma'am. We both are." "That's wonderful."

*later that night*

"Nate, i'm leaving tomorrow. I wish I could stay longer. But I can't I have work." "James can stay with me." "Nate I don't know how I feel about that." "I promise. You can trust him with me. My mother will be here all the time. And i promise i'll be good too him. What if I keep him till you come back for Christmas.." "Nathan. I'll have to send some clothes. Or give you money to buy him some clothes for him to keep here." "I have my own money." "He's my son." "Our son. And my parents will be glad to see him. And Sammy and the Jacks. And Stewart and Kaylan. So he'll be fine and we'll facetime every night so you can see James. Please? This will give me a chance to show you how well I am with him." "After almost of 11 months of being together, I trust you with him. And maybe it'll be good to have you with him for 3 and a half weeks. If that's fine with your parents." "I already talked to them about it. And they said they wanna see James." "Okay Nate. But promise me he will facetime me every night. Because I wanna see him every night. And you too." "Okay. I promise. And lets go to bed. Its been a long day. And you have a long flight. What time is it your leaving?" "8:50 am" "Okay. And is that my shirt your wearing?" "No its Stews. Duh it's yours Nate. I was too lazy go into my suit case to find one. And your closet was closer and then I found this shirt and put it on. So" "Your lucky I love you."

I crawled into bed and Nathan crawled in behind me and said, "I love you" And we drifted off to sleep"