41

nate's pov

It was 8:45 am and I just woke up. I looked beside me and saw Sammy was playing something with James. I smiled and looked at my phone. I had a text from Katrina, Mahogany, Nash, and an unknown number.

Katrina - OMG YOU TOLD SAVANNAH YOU LOVED HER. OMG! TBH Y'ALL ARE CUTER THAN HER AND NASH. HURT HER AND ME AND MAHOGANY WILL HURT YOU. AND BTW SHE'S COMING OVER AT 9:30. She wanted me to tell you. bye nate

Mahogany - you and my best friend are goals. hurt her and i hurt you. literally she's a whole different person with you. she never even let Nash do this with James. Like let him keep him overnight. or even let james stay with nash for over 3 hours. even when they were in magcon texas and nash and cameron went out and they took James, she made sure they were back in like 2 hours nate. so be thankful. don't break her trust.

Nash - Why are you sleeping with my son? He should be in my room and not yours. I want my son. He's not even yours. He barely wants you. He doesn't even want you. And guess what I bet Savannah doesn't even want you. And by the way, he has Grier as his last name, Not Maloley. So think twice about that before try to take him away from me. I will get to James by the end of the tour. Don't worry.

I decided to text him back before I looked at the unknown text. "Just leave James alone. He's almost three. In february. why hurt an almost 3 year old Nash? would you want that to happen to skylynn? no. i thought so. and he doesn't even want to be around you right now. just leave him alone. and leave me and Savannah alone. and you will not have James by the end of the tour. He is savannah's and not yours nash.

I hit send and looked at the unknown text. "Hey Nate! This is Olivia. The new girl on the tour. I was wondering if we could hang out soon and maybe get to know each other tonight at dinner or after dinner?

I shook my head and thought Savannah would probably want to text her back.

*at 9:30*

Sammy had just left to go to the Jack's room and I was left alone with James. I was waiting for Savannah to come over and just as I was fixing to call her to see where she was she walked through the door. She was wearing some yoga pants, a grey shirt, and some moccasins. She looked at me and said, "we already look matchy with you and your joggers and that shirt so. maybe i should go babe." She was bout to leave until James said, "Mommy, Nathan let me and Sammy play this morning." "Really. And how did Nathan sleep with you and Sammy playing?" "You ask him. Your the one that loves him mom. And he loves you." This little boy will be the death of me. She came back in the room and shut the door and said, "So why ain't Nate playing with you buddy?" I spoke up and said, "Because he hasn't asked me too." "Skate can you please play with me?" I nodded my head yes and got up. I picked my phone up and said, theres something you should see in there savannah. and I want you to be the one to see it and end it. and my passwords xii.xxv.mmxiv babe. Look in the messages too." She looked at me and said, "okay..." with an unsure look on her face.

*savannahs pov*

Nate handed me his phone and headed on over to James. I typed in the password Nate gave me and saw he had only 1 text from Olivia. And another text from Nash. Which i would answer on my phone.

(text from Olivia - Hey Nate! This is Olivia. The new girl on the tour. I was wondering if we could hang out soon and maybe get to know each other tonight at dinner or after dinner?)

I texted Olivia and said, "hey Olivia. This is the girlfriend of the boy your trying to get to while your dating another boy. And I would like for you to stop talking to Nate. And no neither of you will be hanging out together. I would be the only and will be the only one hanging out with Nathan. And you won't get to know Nathan tonight or after dinner or during dinner. Or any time. So just leave him alone Olivia." I hit send and turned off his phone and pulled my phone out. I pulled up Nash's number on iMessage and told him, "i'm in Nates room with James right now. and he's doing a better job with James than you did. and by the way, you will not touch james or even be with him for more than a second. he will always be with me or Nate or my dad at all times. and if I have to leave tour so he can be safe. than I will. And by the way, James doesn't have your last name. he has mine. I got it changed. my dad did it for me. and its now mine. and it's not Nate's either. and don't think about coming over here." I hit send and told Nate, "I'll be right back i left something in my room."