29

savannah's pov

Today me, Katrina, and Clara were gonna go out and do a little christmas shopping. While the boys are at home. Well my house. It was raining a little today but not enough for me to stay in. I decided on some nike shorts, a long sleeve shirt, roshe's and 3 lokai bracelets.

Charles and Clara had already been at my house for an hour. We were fixing to leave once Katrina finished using the bathroom. I was saying goodbye to James and Nash when my dad. Well the man whos gene's are in me, called me. I went into the guest bedroom and Nash followed me in there.

(i remember i think Savannah's dad's name was Rodger)

rodger - RD

Savannah - SMB

Rd - Savannah, we need to talk. Seriously. This is important. are you free tomorrow.

I looked at Nash and waited for an answer.

SMB - Why?

RD - Well we need to talk.

SMB - About what?

RD - I know your not gonna come. But I found out who James' birth father is. And he's trying right now as we speak to take James away from you all. I got documents from my laywer to prove it. My lawyer can come with me if you want. I want you and Nash to be there when we meet with the lawyer tomorrow. And bring James.

SMB - If i have to bring them, I'm bringing Nash's brother and girlfriend with me. They deserve to know what's going on with James and me. They all love him. And if they need witnesses' to prove I am good role model and mom to James. I'm bringing them incase. I'll even give them my works numbers and Bart's number.

RD - Savannah, I have no doubt you are a good mother to him. And a good father to James. But on his birth certificate there is a blank on who is the father. It says you are the mother. But there is no father to him on record. I mean we can all talk about this tomorrow. And i'm sorry about my adoptive kids at that magcon event. Me and my wife had no idea they would do that. Please forgive them. And Savannah, I know Nash is listening so, do y'all mind coming to lunch with me tomorrow at Olive Garden?

SMB - We will go Rodger. If James, Katrina, and Hayes gets too go.

RD - They can go with you. Me and my lawyer will be there early and so you guys are bringing 5 people?

SMB - yes we are. me, nash, hayes, james, and Katrina.

RD - Okay well meet me at olive garden at 1pm tomorrow.

SMB - Okay. well text me later or call me later or tomorrow and tell me more. Im fixing to go to the mall for some things i need to get. Bye

RD - Okay bye.

*End of phone call.

"Savannah are you crazy! Going to go meet with the man who was supposed to be here for you!"

"Nash you are the one that would not answer me when I looked at you for an answer if we should go! So! Just listen I can either go by my self with James. Or you all can go and support me!"

"Im going to support you no matter what! I don't know what has made you upset with me. But it can stop now."

"Oh it's gonna stop. And I might as well take James with me today since apparently I'm upset with you."

"Your not taking him. I want him in my life and I want him to be here with me today."

"Well then act like it. and if y'all go anywhere today. make sure you call or text me before you leave."