18

Savannah's pov

Last night was the best night of my life. Not dirty wise but i still feel amazing by how mine and Nash's one month anniversary dinner went. Nash told me what was wrong with him and now I'm starting to stay away from Taylor and Jack as much as i can. But i think pretty soon either or maybe even both of those boys will have a girlfriend soon. I hope so. Because i don't like them. Well i like them but as a friend way. Nothing more because i have Nash and that is all I need.

When i woke up I noticed there was something that had been slid under the door. I read the letter.. It was from Bart.

Dear Magcon Family,

I regret to inform you that me and my wife have to head home. She has become very ill and i need to be with her. I announced it to the fans and they understand. Unfortunately though, they can not receive their money back. Since i have already paid you for it. Today is our last day in this hotel and the next time you see me is hopefully at thanksgiving. I know one the members of magcon is inviting us over to their house so hopefully, we can go there. Anyways, you will need to pack up today. We are all leaving from the same airport but at different times.

Nash, Savannah, James, Hayes, and Katrina to Washington - 5:45 am tomorrow

Jack, Jack, Taylor, and Aaron to Virgina - 6:55 am tomorrow

Matt, Carter, Brent, Cameron to Florida - 8 am tomorrow

Shawn to Toronto - 8:15 am tomorrow

Well looks like me and Nash are gonna be having 2 visitors come home with us tomorrow. But for how long. It really wouldn't matter to me, but I think if they stay for too long, we might be moving. Because i had my realtor be looking into houses for us to move to and now me and Nash might have our own house. But i don't know if he wants to move in with me. We will just have to find out.

The house that we are hopefully getting is

1 master bedroom

3 other bedrooms

1 guest room

1 master bathroom

4 other bathrooms

kitchen

living room

dining room

back yard with a swimming pool, and a swing set

laundry room

a balcony in the master bedroom

sorry for the short update. i have been busy. but be ready for more updates to come soon!