3

*Nash's pov*
*8 am*
I was down stairs in the kitchen fixing me some breakfast when I heard my lovely mother screaming at Hayes. I don't know what for but he probably left the toilet seat up, he peed on the floor, his room is messy like always, or he messed with Skylynn. Either one of those is a wonderful possibility. While they were arguing, I continued making me some breakfast, which consisted of 2 blueberry waffles, a banana and an apple. Im trying to eat healthier since I will be gone for almost 4 months on the road with only 1 break in 2 months. So basically half way through I get to go home and taste my moms wonderful cooking again. Words can't describe how wonderful her cooking is. I love it so much. When my mom cooks her food its like me, Will, skylynn, hayes, and my step dad pig out on her cooking.

I start eating at the table or island thingy in our kitchen when I hear some more yelling up stairs. I could hear clearly what Hayes said to mom.
" why do I have to go to Magcon with Nash and them. Its stupid mom. I don't wanna go. Can I please stay home. I don't wanna be gone for like 4 months with Nash. we can barely go 5 seconds without arguing or trying to hurt the other one. Imagine us together without you or dad trying to control us for four months."

" I know nothing bad will happen to y'all hopefully. The manager Bart Bordelon will keep y'all in line. If either one of you disrespects him more than 5 times, not one but both of you are coming home. Not to mention Hayes, you and Nash will be getting paid to go on this tour. Just imagine the amount of Chipolte & Taco Bell you and nash could get."

" when do we leave mom?''

"tomorrow. were leaving 6:30-6:45am ish. get packing. Bring lots of clothes. Summery and Fall like. Make sure you have everything you need and once your done, text me so I can make sure you have everything. I'll be down stairs telling Nash the news." Little did my mom know, I just heard everything. I can't believe it. I will be stuck with the most annoying brother on the planet for 4 months. Great. Maybe this will give me and Hayes some bonding time. Maybe maybe not. We'll just have too see.

''Nash you probably just heard everything, but yes, Hayes will be going on the tour with you. I expect you to be on your best behavior while the tour is being took place. If you need anything you have my number. I know your probably thinking why aren't you giving us this talk tomorrow, its because both of you need to be told things more than once. so finish eating and go finish packing. I saw you still need your pj pants, shirts, socks, and shoes. Go pack those things as soon as your finished eating nash. You have your friend Carter,I think that is his name is coming over so  hurry up and finish packing everything."

Carter is a pretty cool guy. Hes my favorite Asian. Wait hes the only Asian I know. Besides his mom. He's mixed. His dads white & his moms Asian. but he looks more like his mom than his dad in my opinion.

* time skip with the missing parts of nash finishing eating & finishing packing. so we are now up at when carter comes over and lets say its about 11:45 when carter comes over *

* still nash's pov *

As I was coming down the stairs finished packing for magcon and everything, I heard the doorbell ring. And yep you guessed it. It was Carter. It was like he came on cue. But I went and unlocked the door and let Carter in and said " lets go hang out in my room." "sure Nash but do you got any fruit im pretty hungry. My mom aint home shes at work and I cant cook so im pretty hungry. " yeah man, by the fridge in that girly pink bowl my mom puts fruit in. Imma head up stairs, you know where my room is so come up when your ready." "Thanks nash, ill be up soon." As I walked up the stairs I passed Hayes' room, he had his door open and I saw him struggling with his packing. So I pulled out my phone and opened up the vine app and started filming. "as you can see here this is my idiot brother not knowing how to pack his clothes." Then I was finished, I walked out and posted it. I tagged Hayes in it. And I instantly heard a yell from Hayes room. It sounded like he said, "nash I swear to god you are the worst brother in history." I was thinking to my self moms gonna kill him. She doesn't like us using cuss words or us saying I swear to god. As I walked in my room I opened up my and logged onto my email and noticed that guy Bart had sent me an email. As soon as I saw the email I called Carter into the room and told him what I just saw. I opened up the email and the email stated that there will not only be Mahogany at magcon, there will be a surprise girl. He didn't mention her name which sucked. But oh well I hope shes pretty.