31

savannah's pov

Today was the day my dad and his lawyer were coming over to have the home evaluation and get the rest of the people in my house's statement. Even James. I got a call last night that James had to give a statement too because he is also living in this house and it's also for him too. It was 9:30 now and my dad and his lawyer were coming around 10:25. I decided it was time to go around the house and make sure everything was fixed right.

I looked around James room first and made sure his child proof door handles were on his door to the balcony, and they were. I also made sure they were on his closet. They were. I walked out and checked the doors, including mine and nash's bedroom to see if the childproof door handles were on. I got downstairs and made sure the laundry room, the coat closet, the back door, and the guest room all had the childproof handles on it. And they did. It was now time to tidy up the kitchen and living room. We had already tidied up the upstairs and the guest room last night. But I needed to get the kitchen and living room cleaned right quick.

As i was cleaning the kitchen I heard some rustling in the living room. I looked up to see Nash in the living room cleaning up the mess. I didn't wanna bother him so I just continued my cleaning. About 5 minutes later, I heard the vacuum going. I looked up too see Nash vacuuming the living room. I didn't even ask him to do that. He must know this is an important day to me.

About 5 minutes later, I was done cleaning the kitchen and Nash was done cleaning the living room, we headed upstairs and started getting ready. Well I headed into the bathroom and started getting ready. But I couldn't decide which vest to wear today. So I called Nash into the bathroom. And asked him, "Which vest should i wear? or can you pick me something out? please?"

About 10 minutes later he came into the bathroom and said "I got like 4 outfits. Please choose one. They all would look good on you. But I prefer you choose the gingham shirt or the pink shirt." I looked at the outfits and decided on the pink dress. I took it out of his hands and shoved him out of the bathroom. After I got on my dress, I told Nash he could come back into the bathroom and let him start getting ready and wash up. I started curling my hair and when I was finished I got my makeup done but Nash said to me not to wear it.

But I had too. About 20 minutes later we were both done and now it was time to get James dressed for the day. But when I went to go get him, he was already dressed and I know me and Nash couldn't have dressed him because he was with me the whole time. I went downstairs and saw Hayes was playing with James and I asked him where Katrina was and he said she was still getting ready. I asked him, "Were you the one who dressed James?" He nodded his head yes.

I said that he is just felt like he needed to do that.

It was now 10:30 and my dad and his lawyer were here. Me and Nash went and opened up the door and there stood my dad and his lawyer. Nash shook both their hands and I did the same. We then welcomed them into our house and when we shut the door, they said, well my dad's lawyer said, "So maybe we should start with home evaluation with the checking of the house and the parents room and the sons room first then going around checking the kitchen and all the other rooms. Then after we finish, we can get the statements from each other." Me and Nash nodded and lead them up the stairs.

We showed them the upstairs bathroom first and the lawyer started writing stuff down in a notepad. He asked us to show him the boys room and I did. I showed him all around his room and told him we can keep the balcony doors shut. He asked us could we show him our room and we did.

This went on until we got done showing the house. Now it was time for the evaluations

*evaluation statements*