61

Nate's pov

Me, Sammy, Savannah, and James were going out to eat tonight. Since today was the day before the baby shower. But right now, me and Savannah were heading to the store to pick up a few things. We were planning on getting some things for the babies today.

We were at target right now and Savannah was getting the sheets and blankets she wanted for the babies room.

1st -

2nd -

3rd -

4th -

5th -

6th -

7th -

8th -

9th -

10th -

11th -

12th -

13th -

14th -

15th -

16th -

We were now finished at target and I had just put everything in the truck and now we were heading to toys r us. We were just going in to look. But knowing Savannah that wouldn't only be going to look. And when we did come out, we came out with like 7 pacifiers. And clothes racks for the babies. We decided not to get a dresser but to use the closet in their room for them. But we had one of those 7 drawer plastic container in their room.

And tomorrow me and Savannah had the shower. And i know we were most likely gonna have a lot of stuff. Knowing the magcon family, my family, savannah's family, and Savannah's co workers.

But right now it was 3:30 and me and Savannah were heading home.

Oh and did I mention that when we went to the doctors yesterday they said the babies most likely weighs almost 4 pounds. It Savannah looks like she has gained maybe 1 pound this whole pregnancy. But it's fine with me.

As i pulled into the driveway of our house, Savannah asked me, "So what should we name our kids? Or should we let the god parents determine that?" "Can we determine the first name Savannah and they determined the middle name?" "Sure that's fine with me babe. I love you." "I love you too Savannah. Who's the godparents?" "Stew and Kaylan for baby 1. And Mahogany and Sammy for baby 2." "What's the names of the babies Savannah?" "Mahogany and Kaylan. Isn't that what we decided on?" "Yeah now isn't Kaylan the godmother for Kaylan and stew is the god father for Kaylan?" "Yes. And Mahogany and Sammy are the godparents for Mahogany?" "Yes." "Okay. I'll bring the bags in. I'll be in the house in about 5 minutes. Where do you want me to put the stuff we got today?" "Downstairs babe."

She got out of the car and walked in. I got out of the car and went and opened the back seat door and got some bags and took them downstairs. It took me about 3 trips before I was finally done. I locked my truck and went inside the house. Once I got inside the house, I saw Savannah was on the phone with somebody.

*savannah's pov*

"Hey Savannah. Me and your dad want to know what time we should be over tomorrow." "Um 2:45 or before Cari. The party starts around 3:15 mom." "Okay Savannah. We will be there on time. And do you know where we are gonna put the presents?" "In the backyard on a table." "Okay. have a good day Savannah." You too cari." I ended the phone call and saw Nate was sitting in the recliner.