12

time skip too saturday

savannahs pov

It was now 7:45 and me, Nash, and James were finishing packing. Well Nash was sleeping on the couch with James and i was doing our packing. Our flight leaves in at 10:55. Our bodyguards will be picking us up any minute because, Hayes, twitted out, "I hope my brother has a good flight too texas magcon tonight see u sunday bro." So now all Nash's time line on twitter is full of girls wanting too meet him, saying i am coming too see you today @ the airport. Hopefully they would not see me and James with Nash. They probably would who knows. I don't know but the girls who will be there will see him.

it was now 7:55 and i had gotten a call from the body guard that he was bringing a tsa from the airport too check our bags here. I was glad because we wouldn't have too be bomb-barded by fans asking us who were we too Nash and why were we with Nash. I had woke up Nash & James. James was being a little cranky butt today. I guess it was because me and Nash had took him too the park all the time while Nash was here right now. Nash went up stairs, he took James with him. I didn't know why until both of them came down in their pj's luckily for me i was in We were gonna be on this plane till like 4 am. Knowing me i would be up the whole flight. James and Nash would probably be knocked out after a hour. Well Nash would stay up for a while but James would be asleep. Nash would most likely be on twitter or on snapchat. I would be on twitter and emailing HayleeAndFamily's youtube mom, Haylee, back and forth asking her about personal questions. (authors note: Haylee is a real youtube mommy. you should go check her out. her daughter Hazzel Marie is the cutest thing ever!) I also would be trying too read and understand the letter that my dad had sent me. it really made me think about things.

skip going too airport , now all three of them, including 1 body guard is on the plane.

I had got the window seat. Nash was pretty mad about that. He would get over that soon. He sat beside me too my right. And on his right was James. About 5 minutes after us three had got settled into the plane, we heard snoring and James was already asleep. He was such a cutie. He always was , always is , and always will be so darn cute. About another 15 minutes we were about too take off. This was my most hated part of the trip . Nash must have known because he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. That sent electric shocks into me. Well not really it was just his hands fit in mine like they were made just for me. *cue one direction little things song just kidding.* When we took off, I squeezed Nash's hand a little bit tighter. He did this thing with his thumb rubbing against my hand that soothed me. And my nerves.

After we got into the flight good Nash fell asleep. But i would wake him up once it was time that we could turn on our electronics.

I reached into my purse so i could read the letter my dad had wrote me.

Dear Savannah and James,

I know you probably do not care about me, but i care about you guys. I do not know why i left you, James, and your mother. I know this will be hard too grasp onto, but i am now married too a wonderful lady. Me and her have two kids together. Well, kids that we adopted a year ago. They both needed homes. Real good homes. And they both actually are real siblings. Walker & Sadie. Walker & Sadie are 16 & 18. Sadie is 16 and Walker is 18. I am glad you have James. and your a mother too him. And that boy your with now. Is a wonderful father too James. You both make wonderful parents too James. i'm sorry i left you and James. I just had too. I'll tell you all about it one day. My phone number is included at the end of this letter and i want you too call me. And i don't think you should bring James with you when you come. But if you feel like you need protection, bring the boy.

I have in-closed, 5 checks for you guys. 1 is for travel expenses. One is for you, one is for james. one is for both you and james. and the other is for you and pretty boy. Please spend them on what they are made for. I hope you love your money and your life. i wish i could meet you and everything be fine, but it won't ever be until i tell you what happened. You will then know why i left your mom.