57

savannah's pov ( ootd - )

I had got up early today and got dressed for Nate's birthday today. It doesn't seem like Nate is 21 today. I went over to Nate's brothers room and got James ready. And walked back with him into my room. I opened the door and James ran up and got on my bed and starting shaking Nate, "Nate wake up. Please. It's your birthday! Please wake up!"

*nate's pov*

I felt someone jump on me and I saw it was James. "Nate wake up! Please. It's your birthday! Please wake up!" I smiled at him and said, "I know it's my birthday. And its almost your birthday too. You're gonna be 4 soon." "I know! And mommy is over there. She made wake you up." "I did not make you wake Nathan up. You walked in here and jumped on him and woke him up." "I'm glad he did Savannah. Just let him. I needed to be up anyways. We got to go to breakfast with my parents. And Stew and Kaylan. Yay. And the most important, I get to spend my morning with you and James. And this little one. In your stomach babe." I kissed Savannah on the cheek, "And i needa get ready. I'll be ready in 20 minutes babe. I love you. And I love you all Savannah and James." I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed an outfit and headed into the bathroom to get changed.

Once I got out of the bathroom, Savannah was on the couch with James laying in her arms asleep. Savannah tried getting up but couldn't get James off her lap. I walked over to her and picked James up and held him. I wrapped one around his butt and laid his head on my shoulder.

Savannah smiled and got off the couch and grabbed her phone, my phone, and James' shoes and went to the door. She opened the door and walked out. I followed her and shut the door and saw my parents were waiting in the hallway with Kaylan, Stew, and some girl Stew has gotten along with on this cruise. And turns out she lives like 2.5 hours away from us. So I guess that might just work out.

I asked my mom, "So where are we going for breakfast mom?" "The dining room for breakfast. Then were all branching out. Because tomorrow we are leaving. And by the way, today's the last day for ice skating, mini golf, and the rock climbing walls. And I know, Nate, you, Kaylan, and Savannah wanted to go ice skating and rock climbing. And James wanted to play mini golf with you all. So i suggest you all go together. Including you Stewart and Morgan." "Okay."

(morgan - )

*at ice skating*

We had just got done eating breakfast and we were at the ice skating rink. Kaylan, Savannah, and Jams came along with me. I was glad but what would've made it better is if Stew and his girlfriend or whatever came along. Something just doesn't seem right about that girl. Especially about how she looked at me and Savannah. And the face she made towards Savannah and James was horrible. I don't know why Stew likes her. I don't know why my parents like her.

Once we got there Savannah and Kaylan went and got all the skates and came over to us. Savannah handed me mine. And Kaylan handed James his and tied them for him. Savannah tied her shoes and I tied mine and got up. I grabbed Savannah's hand and led her down the steps into the ice rink. Once we got into the ice rink, I held onto the wall, meanwhile Savannah wasn't. She looked back at me and said, "Come here, I'll help you." She came back and grabbed my hand and I let go of the wall. She took me around the rink a couple times until James wanted to come with us.

He came in between me and Savannah and he took my left hand and took Savannah's right hand. Me and Savannah took him around the rink a few times and when we were done, we went and sat down and got our own shoes on. Once we all got our shoes off, I took the skates back to the desk where we got the skates from and walked back to Savannah and James. I saw my sister getting her skates off and she was beside Savannah. As i got closer, she got up and went over to the desk. I sat down beside Savannah and pulled out my phone and saw Savannah tagged me in a picture well collage of 2 of our best pictures ( and ) and captioned it, "Happy 21st birthday to the best man in my life. Can't believe you're already 21 babe. I love you Nathan Montgomery. Hope you have a good day today with me and your family and OUR family." I liked it and looked at her and I said, "You really are special to me Savannah. Should we go rock climbing next or what?" "Rock climbing. I wanna go mini golfing later. Like after lunch." "That's fine with me." "Okay. Let's go. And come on James, I bet you'll love rock climbing." "Really daddy?" "Yes now let's go buddy. I think, maybe uncle stew will come over with us." "That girl uncle Stew is with doesn't like me. And talks about mommy and-" "What does she say about me James." "Doesn't like you. And calls you names I can't say again and then uncle stew defends you but then she says well it's true." "I knew she was bad from the start Nathan. Just the way she looked at me, you, and James. I didn't like her. But i will for Stew." "I will too Savannah. But i don't want her around our baby once he or she is born. And i don't want her around James if she talks about you lil'mama." "I know. But let's go Nathan."