48

Nate's pov

I had been up with Savannah since like 3:50 this morning. And I gotta admit, she had a reason to be scared. But I didn't want her to be scared. It was 11:35 am right now and Savannah's still asleep. I didn't mind it at all. But i wanted to get back to her house before it started pouring down rain again. I didn't wanna wake her up because I knew how cranky she was even when she had slept good.

At 12:03 pm I just decided to wake her up. I shook her and she got all cranky with me. I didn't know who she was getting cranky with so I told her, "Get up now or your not gonna get anything else from me ever Savannah." "You wouldn't dare." "Oh but I would. Now come on lets go put our dirty clothes in my bag and our clean clothes in yours. And put my shirt my other shirt on if you want." "Which other one?" "The one you took from me without asking." "Okay. But im still wearing spandex on under it." "Fine with me. I'll stop and get you some breakast or what ever if you want some. It's 12:03 now." "Bojangles has bisquits and I want a bisquit. And a latte." "Anything for you Babe." "Come on Nate." She got out of my lap and went into the bedroom and separated the clothes. She handed me the bags and said, "Take them to the car and then come back." I walked out to the car with our bags in my hand and put them in the trunk.

I then went back inside and saw Savannah had fell asleep on the couch. "Savannah Marie Baker! Get your butt up now. Were leaving." I shook her and she said, "But i don't wanna go." "But do you wanna be stuck in the rain. here savannah?" "Let me call my dad. I need too see if i can take the blanket we wrapped up with last night."

That girl is a handful. "My dad didn't answer. All 3 times. So i'm just taking it." See what I mean. I then go into the back room and pull my phone out and call Sammy.

"Dude."

"What Nathan. Get back to your girlfriend."

"me and her made up and we did it."

"IMMA BE AN UNCLE!"

"Shut up WIlk. Its not for sure just yet. And plus i used a condom and she is on the pill."

"Okay. And go onto your girlfriend. I hear it supposed to be raining a lot up there near her this weekend."

"Don't say anything to her about that."

"Why"

"she woke me up at 4 am because she got scared because of the lightning and thunder. i don't blame her sammy. that shit was intense."

"awh. finally found a girl you actually care for."

"duh. but i gotta go she's cranky. but i love her and i like you too Wilk."

"And i hate you too Fuckboyy."

I ended the phone call and grabbed our chargers and headed to the car where Savannah was. I handed her the chargers and got in the drivers seat. She handed me her phone and said, "It's already set for the nearest panera bread. now drive boy. and by the way can I use your phone to watch youtube." I handed her my phone and took her phone and put on the little phone holding dock she has. I looked at the time and it said 30 minutes away. "Savannah you better be lucky I love you. i wouldn't even drive 30 minutes to panera for my mom and sister." Just drive.

She laid back in her seat like she did yesterday, with her seatbelt on and covered up with the blanket. She turned my phone on and went to youtube and I could tell she was watching 02L. I liked them. But i didn't like them a lot.

She watched about 3 minutes of a video before she was already fell asleep in the seat. Before I could even get on the high way to be exact she was asleep. Once I got on the high way though her dad started calling her on her phone.