28

1 week later

"savannah's pov"

Today was the day me and Katrina were gonna have a day in while they boys go have a day out. With Charles. But me and Katrina were gonna have a day in with Charles' girlfriend Clara. (like claire but it is pronounced claire-ah) It was 9:30am now and Clara and Charles weren't supposed to be here till 9:50 - 10:00. We had already met Charles' girlfriend this past monday monday. (it is saturday right now) She is a really pretty girl. ()

But also today was the day the boys, Nash, Hayes, Charles, and James were gonna go have a guys day. Which means they are getting the blinds for the whole house and getting some other things which I forget what they are.

*9:58am*

We were just bouta go upstairs and get the guys when the doorbell started ringing. I headed to the door and I could tell it was Clara and Charles. I opened the door and immediately hugged Clara and Charles. Nash, Hayes, Katrina, and James came out from the upstairs and hugged all of them. Except James he just clung to Nash's leg. (ADORBS) Charles and Clara walked in and Clara hung her rain coat up on the coat rack but Charles kept his on.

I told Nash, "Can you go get James' raincoat on him and his rain boots on. It's gonna be raining all day and I don't want him or y'all sick."

"Okay." He walked up the stairs and into James' bedroom.

*nash's pov*

I got into James' room looking for his rainboots and his raincoat. He already had on his joggers and flannel that matched mine. I went into his closet and found his rainboats and raincoat but they did not match his outfit. () I didn't know what to do so I just called James into his room and put it on him. Once I had got it on him, I picked him up and took him downstairs to say goodbye to Savannah and Katrina. He don't know Clara good right now so he's scared to talk to her.

When we got downstairs he went straight for Savannah and kissed her goodbye. He then went for Katrina while I went for Savannah. I gave her a kiss and a hug goodbye and told her I would be back with the boys around 5 this afternoon. The boys schedule for today was to go out to breakfast then head to the mall. Then head on out to eat for lunch go to the shoe store for some new shoes and go back to the mall because Charles needs to get something his mom told him to get for her and it won't be in till like 3 this afternoon.

We headed out to my car and got in. I drove while Hayes got in the middle seat with James. Charles got the passenger seat in the front seat. I asked them, "Where do y'all wanna eat for breakfast?" And immediatley James and Hayes said, "Mcdonalds." They both are staying hungry well Hayes more than anybody I know. Besides me of course.

*at mcdonalds*

There wasn't many people at mcdonalds this morning so we went and ordered. I ordered me and James some pancakes with sausage while I had an ice coffee with mine and James had an apple juice to go with it. Hayes and Charles had 2 chicken bisquits and a large dr.pepper to drink with it.

We went and sat at a circle table/booth because that is where James wanted too sit at. And when he asked us could we sit there Hayes said no and he started to cry so I had to deny Hayes' answer and say, "Yes we can go sit over there." And that's what we did.

About 20 minutes later, we had all finished and decided it was time for us to head out and go to the mall. We went and threw our trash away and headed out to the car. I unlocked the doors and Hayes and Charles got in. I picked James up and sat him in his carseat. I buckled him up and shut the door. I got in my seat and buckled up. I cranked the car up and backed up and headed out the parking lot and headed onto the mall.