3

May's POV
"Hi guys, girls, welcome" a guy who looked like he was in his early twenties laughed as my band mates and I sat down on the couch opposite his. This was our first interview on TV and it was really nerve racking. Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum were here as well cause they were to go next, I smiled as I remembered Michael trying to convince us that it was okay, it wasn't gonna be that hard and relax and don't forget to have fun. He was super sweet.

"So 9XO? Nine times over" the guy smiled, his set of white teeth showing as well as his dimples
"Uh yeah, that's us" Genie chuckled
"So how you guys feeling?" He smiled
"Nervous, really nervous" Lucy laughed straightening her white Tshirt with MCR scrawled in white letters.

"Well you don't have to be nervous, you're in safe hands" he chuckled "I'm Dan and you guys are?" He asked
"I'm Lucy" Lucy smiled
"I'm Genie" Genie Ruffled her hair nervously, a habit that she kept saying she'd break but never did.
"I'm Ariel" Ariel smiled waving a little
"I'm May" I said softly, looking down as I fumbled with the bracelets I got from various concerts on my wrist.
"I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that" Dan leaned in.
"I-I'm May" a said little louder not lifting my head.
"So first category of questions we have today is song lyrics " Dan said looking at a card.
"So your well known song, hey there" he smiled at us "who wrote it?" They all looked at me,

"May did" Lucy smiled at me "yeah she's like the song writer of the band"
"True, like I help out but she's the one who comes up with most of our songs" Genie laughed

"Okay, so it seems like this song is about difficulties and people accepting themselves, why did you write about that per say?" Dan asked me

"Oh um, it, it was" I started nervously "I don't know I guess" I laughed it off "people need to accept themselves and that's really important and I-I believe they can over come o-obstacles if they put their mind to it" I stammered.

"That's deep" Dan nodded "Next category, Boys" he raised his brows "ooh" he chuckled whilst wiggling his eyebrows at us.
"Ugh" Lucy groaned. Well Mate you're not alone on that one.

"So anyone in a relationship?" Dan smiled at us.
"Uh just two out of us" Genie smiled "that would be Ariel and I " she laughed
"You two dating each other?" Dan asked with clear amusement on his face as the crowd cheered
"No we're not, we have boyfriends" Ariel laughed.

"Oh, I think that might have disappointed the GARIEl shippers tonight" Dan pouted.
"Sorry guys" Genie smiled at the crowd.
"So how bout you May?" Dan asked me.
"Ah No, no guy currently in my life" I laughed.
"Yeah she's mine all mine" Lucy joked pulling me into a hug as the crowd let out another cheer, Someone in the crowd yelled "MUCY!!"

"Bloody hell, No, not like that" I laughed as Lucy released her hold on me. She frowned as she sat more comfortably on the couch.

"Next category, celebrity crushes" Dan smiled "oh good one"
"Oh my gosh" Genie covered her face with her hands.
"So Lucy, who's your celebrity crush?" Dan asked her, we all leaned in to look at her.
"Uh, I don't know, I mean" she blushed "stop looking at me like that you guys!" She shoved me away who was the closest to her.

"Um it depends, okay, I've had the biggest crush on Luke Hemmings when I was in 9th grade but that was then, right now I don't think I have any celebrity crushes" she shrugged.

"Ooh" Dan folded his arms "interesting " he said "Genie? " he asked her
"Uh I don't know,Harry Styles ?" She blushed "yeah Ryan now you know " she looked into the crowd at her boyfriend who came all the way from Florida to watch the interview.

"Ariel?" Dan laughed as he focused his attention on her.
"Easy, Chandler Riggs" she shook her head "hands down" she smiled
"What would your boyfriend think about this?" Dan asked
"Oh he fucking knows" she shrugged

"May?" Dan laughed as he looked at me
"Um, I don't exactly have one" I looked down at the ground.Bugger! I thought, I did have one but was a bit of a dick.

"Oh come on,everyone has a celebrity crush " Dan said
"Not me, sorry" I shook my head
"Okay then." Dan nodded "okay now we're gonna answer questions from the audience " he said "if you guys have a question for these lovely young ladies, ask em now" he smiled at the crowd. I scoffed at that, lovely young ladies? You obviously haven't met Lucy I thought.

"Okay I have a question for May" said a really pretty blonde girl with a Ramones shirt and black ripped jeans
"First of all I love your shirt " she said to me which made me unconsciously look down at the shirt I had on, it was a black long sleeved shirt that said 'carry on my wayward son' in blood red letters.

"Uh thanks" I smiled nervously "your question love?"
"Yes, it's about your accent, are you British?" She asked me which made me laugh
"Uh yeah,I'm mixed, my mum's British and my Dad's Nigerian, spent 7 years in Britain before moving to the U.S" I answered her.
"Ohhhhh " she nodded then sat back down.
+
The interview went on for what seemed like quite a while and I was so happy when it was over, it terrifies me when people asked me questions and I couldn't wait to get out of it.
"We have 5 seconds of summer coming up next after the break, stay tuned" Dan smiled to the camera before the green light went out signaling that it was cut.
"Great job guys" he smiled then walked off. I walked quickly backstage to grab a cup of water. I picked up a paper cup from the stack on the refreshment table and poured some cold water from the glass jug on the table. As I turned around I ran into someone causing me to spill the content in my cup all over the person I ran into.
"Shit" He swore flapping his white tank top like shirt. I looked up into the eyes of a very cheesed off Calum Hood. His teeth were clenched and his jaw looked extremely chiseled and hard, his eyes were were wide and angry.

"Aye" I looked at him apologetically
"You fucking ruin everything you touch don't you" he spoke angrily.
"I'm sorry" I said quietly
"No you're not, bet you did that on purpose as pay back" he said
"I did not, and besides I bloody said I'm sorry!" I said a little annoyed at the moment.

"What's your deal anyway?" He shrugged
"Fuck it! You're an asshole and I'm out of here" I groaned and turned to walk away
"You're really irritating you know that right" he yelled which got me turn around
"Jerk" I said
"Bitch" he scoffed and shrugged
"Oooh is this love I see?" Michael laughed as he walked in our argument
"I'm out here before I get more brassed off than I already am" I stormed out leaving Calum and Michael.

Calum's POV
"What the hell just happened?" Michael asked in confusion
"She just gets on my nerves" I flapped out my soaked shirt "I'm gonna need a new one" I looked down at it.
"Oh right, come here" Michael said leading me to a changing room where he handed me one of his shirts
"Thanks mikey" I sighed.
"So what happened?" He looked at me with one his brows raised.

"That girl, she's just so, grrrr " I groaned "she's annoying and she gets in my fucking way" I sighed angrily.

"She seemed pissed of at you as well" Michael scrunched his brows
"Whatever I don't care" I got up"we gotta go anyway" I walked out.
What was I thinking? I was gonna tell her she did a good job with the interview and even if she was nervous she still did great and that I loved her shirt, but she had to go spill water on me. If she wanted payback for her stupid phone did she really have to go spilling water on me? If that's the way it is then fine. She started something she wouldn't end.

So yeah they're at war.
I kinda added a supernatural reference, if you're a supernatural fan you will easily get it.
Thanks for reading and I hope you'll keep reading. Promise to update soon ~M