34.

Well then *fans self* whoo!

*. *. *. *. *. *.

May's POV
Fuck! Was Initially the first thing that crossed my mind when my eyes met his. Did he hear? What was he going to do?

"Hey can you girls please excuse us?" Calum said, he was politely kicking my band mates out, his eyes still trained on mine.

"Uh, sure" Genie said slowly, she got up and so did Lucy and Ariel, once they left Calum shut the door behind them.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me?" He scoffed, running his hand through his curly hair he made his way to where I was sitting.

"Tell you what?" I was going to play dumb, act like I didn't know what he saying. But judging from the way he looked at me, I knew I wasn't going to get far with this act.

"Maybelle!" He said sternly, first time he'd ever said my name like that, something told it wasn't going to be the last time.

"How? How could I tell you something like that?" I tried so hard to keep it in but the tear that slid down my cheek didn't seem to heed to instructions.

"May..." He said softly, he sat down next to me, "I met that son of bitch, I was nice to him for Godsakes!" He seemed more upset at Josh than at me.

I laughed, without meaning to I laughed.

"Yeah, you've finally cracked" he chuckled.

"You're all fired up and all, it's hot" I kept laughing, "there's nothing you can do about Josh anyways"

"I could take the quickest flight to New Hampshire and kick his behind is what I can do" he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me close, I placed my head on his bicep, probably cause my head couldn't properly reach his shoulders.

"I don't doubt that for a minute, so that's why I'm saying to please don't do anything" I sighed, I enjoyed his company.

"Can I at least call him a douche?" He chuckled again.

"I don't bloody care love" I nodded, he kissed my temple.

"So you think I'm hot when I'm all fired up huh?" I couldn't see his face but I was damn sure he had a smirk on his lips.

"Don't be cocky" I shook my head, he kissed my cheek then headed down to my neck, making his way to my collarbones.
"Don't be fruity either Hood" I moved away. "Later"

"Damn it! Fine, I came to tell you that dinner's ready" he sighed.

"Alright, let's go then" I pecked him on the lips before heading out the door.

*. *. *. *.

"Oh there they are" Lucy said once Calum and I walked into the kitchen. Everything was all set out on the dining table and they were all seated.

"You guys can make out later, first food, we've been waiting for quite a while" Michael said, I found it funny how no matter how much he ate, he'd never refuse food if you offered it to him.

We sat down next to each other, and it didn't take long for everyone else to dig in. It smelt so good, whatever was added to the sauce smelt salivatingly inviting.

"You've done it again Cal, another amazing meal" Luke gave him a thumbs up.

"Oh thank you, thank you very much" he did an Elvis Presley imitation which made us all laugh.

After the meal was done, we all just sat there talking. I felt a hand move slowly up my thigh....Calum.

"So May, how was New Hampshire?" Ashton asked me.

"New Hampshire, it was..." Yes May, great idea, wear a sun dress on a warm summer day. His hands were creeping closer to the lining of my underwear.

"...it was fantastic" I groaned, a sort of fake smile plastered on my lips.

"So how's your mum?" Luke asked, Lucy's head was positioned on his broad shoulder and he has his arm around her shoulder.

"How's my mum?" I repeated, a moan threatened to escape my lips as two his fingers slid in, I cleared my throat and looked at him but he was staring at his phone which he held in his other hand....balls!

"My mum's okay" I nodded "hopefully" I added softly.

"Why? What happened?" Michael asked. I squirmed under Calum's touch, he was pumping but gently, in a way that wouldn't be noticeable.

"Um...she's fine, she'll be alright" I shivered.
"You alright May?" Calum asked, bloody bastard!

"Yeah I'm fine, are you alright?" I scoffed, then took a sip of water. He stopped, taking his fingers out...wait did he plan on giving me a female version of blue balls?