18

I apologise for whatever typo or misspellings there might be, I don't feel so good and I hurt...everywhere, well enjoy
+

             Genie's POV

Ashton and I had ridden around L. A for 20 minutes listening to music that played from the car radio but said nothing to each other. I had my eyes glued to the dark sky up ahead, through the clear  window of the passengers seat. I hand my chin rested on my palm, my mind swarming with thoughts of earlier that day. That bastard! I kept thinking to myself each time I remembered what happened.

"Okay you need to tell me what happened! Anything Genie" Ashton drove into the empty parking lot of a grocery store, it was illuminated by two lampposts and the lights from the front of the store that stayed on. He shut off the engine and steered his head in my direction.

"Ashton.." I shook my head and then sighed. How could I shake off how upset and mad I felt? I wanted to scream, cry, anything but I'd never cried in front of a guy before, especially one that was 3 years older than me and I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"Please I know something upsetting happened and I can tell that you've been crying, so pleas tell me" he pleaded "I wanna make it better".

I slowly turned to face him, immediately stared into his eyes My olive green eyes flooded and overflowed and spilled down my cheeks. How could I tell him? He'd laugh at me, or not see it as anything special or something to cry about.

"Um, he, Ryan, c-called me here, we um, we went to a cafe down the street from where you picked me up. He brought me flowers and huge teddy bear, my Favourite gifts" I gulped "he seemed nervous I could tell, but I was so happy to see him that I didn't care" I really was elated to see the guy was head over heals for since we only saw each other at limited times.

Ashton smiled encouragingly and nodded for me to continue.
"He bought me my favourite, Caramel Cappuccino, and a cinnamon roll, we talked and laughed, then we walked around. We went to a park and to an arcade. It was cute, we had an amazing date. Then we went back to concert Hall and he said that he has something to tell me." My voice cracked at the last word.

I took a deep breath before going on, gripping onto the hem of my Black Veil Brides Tshirt and stared dead ahead, avoiding his eyes.

"He held my hand and looked at the ground and told me that we had to break up, when I asked him why? What had I done?" I sobbed "he told me that he got another girl pregnant" I took a gulp of air through my mouth, my breath ragged. "He'd been seeing her for a month now, and she's pregnant Ashton, he cheated on me" I closed my eyes and continued to cry, my body shaking with each sob.

Instead of judging me like I though he'd do, Ashton pulled me down into him, resting my head on his shoulder which caused me to cry even harder. I gripped at the collar of his button down  shirt and he held me tighter.

"He's a jackass! Who does that?" Ashton scoffed, he seemed a lot more furious than I expected. "Gosh I swear I'll kill him if I ever see him!" He rubbed circles at the back of my head. We stayed that way for a few minutes then I pulled away when my tears subsided to sniffles.

"I can't tell you it's gonna be okay, it's gonna get better or try to say some motivational shit when I know first hand that it fucking hurts" he looked down at his fingertips, an unreadable expression washed over his face "but I do know of a way to make it hurt less" he looked up at me then smiled widely, his tongue between his two front teeth in the most adorable way ever.

I wiped my cheeks and eyes with my arm and when I looked down it was covered in mascara, fortunately for Ashton he had on a dark shirt and it was night time so it wouldn't be noticeable on him.

"I don't usually cry in front I guys" I shook my head and stared up at the roof of the car, blinking back tears that tried to worm their way out.

"So you're saying that I'm your first?" He giggled and poked me gently. I huffed, a smile creeping into my lips as I recoiled away.

"We're going to do some bat shit crazy things today, anything you want" I drummed a gentle beat in the steering wheel with his index fingers.

"Um, I don't know Ashton" I slid down in my seat. I rubbed my bare arms up and down as a slight chill ran down my spine. He rolled up the windows of the car.

"Come on Genie, you need to get your mind off of that douchebag and I can help with that" he smiled assuring me that it was alright.

"Um fine, I've always wanted to take a picture of me by the Hollywood sign" I threw my hands up in defeat.

"That's where we'll start then" he said softly, he leaned and wiped the leftover tears on my cheeks "I don't want to ever see you cry because of a guy ever again" he licked his lips then turned the key in the ignition, starting up the car and then he drove out of the deserted lot.