7

I couldn't update soon enough cause I was extremely sick but I'm okay now and the story is just getting started..
+

           May's POV
"Don't laugh okay? Promise" Lucy giggled as she called from the bathroom in the room that I slept in, in the 5sos "San Francisco pad" as they called it.

"We won't I swear, come out" Genie called back trying to encourage her.

"I hate this!" Lucy groaned
"Come on! We wanna see" Ariel said impatiently.
"Fine, I swear if any of you giggle or laugh I'll kill you" she warned as she stepped into the brightly lit room.

"Wow, you look beautiful! " we exclaimed, admiring our band mate and friend who decided to try on full faced make up for the first time.

"The smokey eye came out great" I smiled at her sending her an 'OK' sign.

"Smokey eye? What smokey eye? It's eye liner that got smudged " she groaned flopping on the bed.

"Oh" I said awkwardly "well you can pass it off as smokey eye" I shrugged.

"Shut up, I hate you" she playfully threw a pillow at me, which caused a squeal to escape from me and before we knew it we were tossing pillows at each other in a rather violent manner I
Might add, never knew why boys thought that pillow fights were cute and hot, they were vicious!

"Okay okay, I'm sorry" I laughed as the fight slowed down "I surrender" I smiled holding up my hands in defeat.

"Yeah you better" Lucy laughed along
"My question though is why you're so interested in make up all of a sudden love" I looked at her in confusion.

"Yeah why ARE you interested?" Ariel and Genie asked.

"What? I can't want to feel like a girl any more?" Lucy scoffed
"Nah it's something more than that" I wagged my index finger at her .

"Who's the lucky guy that will soon be unlucky if he ever hurts you?" I asked her, folding my arms.

"It's no one" she blushed
"She's blushiiiing, there's DEFINITELY someone!" Ariel squealed.

"Who is he? Is he cute? Do we know him? Whats his name? What's his hobbies?" I asked .

"Mum quit it with the questions " she laughed.

"I'm being serious here lad" I scoffed
"Who is he??" Ariel asked

"It's no one" she smiled then covered her face with a pillow.

"Talk! Who is it?!?" Genie pulled he pillow from under her.

"I can't say yet, but I can give you a description" Sh smiled, looking up at us as she laid on her back

"He's tall, like REALLY tall, he's good looking, he's into rock music and plays an instrument" she sighed, placing an arm under her head in a triangle shape.

"He's awkward, yet funny, he has the most amazing pair of blue eyes you'd ever did see" she said dreamily.

"Who the hell are you talking about woman?" Genie asked, smacking her arm lightly.

"What's his name?" I asked cocking my head to the side, a habit id grown accustomed to each time I was confused.

"I can't say, and besides we're not a thing yet so I don't want to make it awkward if he doesn't like me back" she pulled a pillow back onto her face.
+

Calum's POV

"They're so loud!" I groaned at the sound of girls squealing next door from me. The boys and I were playing FIFA in my room for the first time in a long time and I was adamant on beating my high score.

"I wonder what they're doing to
Make them scream that much " Luke laughed.

"Mmmhmm I bet you do" Ashton nudged him in his sides.

"Dude come on, they're a bunch of 16-17 years old girls, I wouldn't think of anything more" Luke scoffed.

"So you're saying that you wouldn't go out with any of them because of the age difference?" Michael laughed.

"Well no, I mean yes, wait no, I don't know, look I don't care that she's 4 years younger-" Luke stopped.

"What was that?" Ashton turned to face him, putting his controller down.
"Nothing!" Luke said though his face was 50 shades of red at the moment.