44.

Oh hey there, hi, hope you're smiling right about now, please smile, here's some Mayday Parade for you☺️

*. *. *. *.

Calum's POV
My head was spinning and I couldn't see straight, I held my head as I leaned against the table of one of my Favourite bars in London.

"Calum we've gotta go, you look like crap mate" Ashton sighed, he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Give me 30 more minutes, I'll be over her in 30 minutes" I slurred. I took a swig of the beer I held in my free hand.

"You can't get over the woman you love in 30 minutes Cal" Ashton said slowly like he was talk to a pre schooler.

"For füçks sakes man give me 30 minutes!" I nearly growled, he held up his hand in surrender.

"I'm gonna go look for Luke and Michael and make sure they're not doing anything stupid" he shook his head, patted me on the shoulder and walked away. I tilted my head back, propping my elbows on the counter as I faced the people dancing and chatting.

"Hey" I heard someone say but I didn't pay mind to it. The person repeated so I turned around.

"Yes?" I turned to face a short brunette, she seemed about a few inches shorter than me but not as short as May. She was wearing a dress that show cased her curves and her hair was loosely curled, she had a smirk on her lips and a devious dance in her eyes.

"Hi I'm Violet" she smiled at me, I nodded at her.
"Oh, well, hey, there violet" I said, my head was pounding and the loud music wasn't helping much either.

"You look like crap" she laughed, it was a sweet laughter.
"Thanks, I noticed" I nodded taking another swig from my bottle of beer.

"You need to either rest or talk to someone" she said, she was now standing a little to close for comfort, her hands resting atop my shoulder, I didn't think much about the gesture.

"And you're the one I should talk to?" I turned to fully face her, now she was standing too close, practically between my legs.

"If you feel comfortable talking to me that is" she laughed again, her British accent thicker by the minute.

"Yeah sorry I don't " I shook my head and tried to turn my attention back to the people grinding against each other on the dance floor.

"Silently drinking it is Mr. Broody" she smirked and leaned against the counter, beside me. She ordered a margarita from the bartender.

"You know what sucks?" She said, I sighed, she was still here? When I didn't answer she replied.

"Love, love sucks, why can't people find that special someone, fall inlove and stay together? Huh?" She groaned, I turned to face her.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I shook my head, she looked at me.

"I just got dumped, this asswipe that claims he loved me, dumped me" she chortled, took a long sip of her drink.

"Yeah I know what you mean" I nodded "break ups sucks" I rotated my shoulder blade, I still had the headache.

"My girl and I, we, I don't know, it's over I guess" I shrugged, I hated that I had to admit that.

"Hey I know of a way we can get our minds of our exes" she clapped her hands in excitement, pulling me by the wrist, she dragged me out the door of the bar.

*. *.                  *. *.

We had a break for the day, no concerts, just the day off. We could do whatever we wanted so long as we met with Dave for a meeting. I didn't even know what the meeting was about.

Ashton and I decided to sight see London, although we've already done that. It was fun and a tad bit distracting, I wanted to get my mind off of May and also what I did the night before.

"Oooh this Cafè looks promising" Ashton gasped as we rounded a corner, so far we've been able to avoid being bombarded by fans thanks to the body guard following us.

"I'd like a caramel cappuccino please, two actually" he held up two finger at the barista, a huge smile spread across his lips. He was always so friendly to people even when he didn't need to be.

We were handed two circular stout mugs of cappuccino, an intricate design of a leaf floated on the top. We occupied a booth in the corner of the store, Our body guard sat nearby.

"Why does it always look like its about to rain in England?" I scratched the back of my neck and then leaned back in the chair.
"One of the many mysteries of the world" he laughed like I said something funny.

My phone rang as soon as I took a sip of my drink, I didn't bother to take off the sun shades I had on to look at the screen, mostly because everything was already bright as it, and the headache I had didn't help one bit.

"It's Dave, we've gotta go mate" I got up  immediately.
"But we just got here and I wanna finish my damn Cuppa" Ashton whined for a bit and giggled, then asked if he could take it to go, once he got his drink in a disposable cup we left with Mark, our body guard, trailing behind us.

We got to the arena in a matter of 25 minutes, we walked a bit then rode a golf cart to make the trip faster.

"The gang's all here" Dave clapped his hands together to get our attention "that's good, I've got news, whether or not it's good or bad, you lads decide" he said. We were in what looked like an office and we were all sitting on a couch while Dave sat on one opposite us.

"Sold out concert for tomorrow" he smiled at us, we whooped and cheered, high fiving each other, even got a "fuck yeah" from Michael.

"You guys ever heard of this new British singer Violet Wood?" He asked us, we all looked at each other in confusion.

"Who now?" Michael asked what we were all thinking.
"Violet Wood, she's an upcoming artist and she's really freaking good, well her agency is trying to increase her popularity and were thinking" he looked at me, why did he look at me?

"What?" I laughed nervously, Dave looked serious.
"They're trying to see if one you boys would publicly date her, it's for the publicity, get her more famous, then we can end it cleanly" he said softly "Calum, we all thought you'd be best for it, clear up the May drama, show everyone that you've moved on"

I shot up from where I was sitting, what right did they have? Make me fake date someone to get her famous?!

"What? Are you guys bonkers?" I scoffed, I could feel my rage boiling.

"Think about it lad, either way you're doing it, it's just for 3 months and that's it" Dave sighed, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I wanted to storm out before I said anything I'd regret knowing how hot headed I could be sometimes.
"Oh she's right outside" he said as his phone dinged. "Come in!" The door swung open to reveal someone I didn't think I'd ever see again.

"It's you!" I pointed at her, same girl different clothes, same smirk different reasons.
"Hey Calum" she smiled at me, her head tilted to the side and her hands placed on her skinny hips, hips, those hips.

"YOU'RE Violet Wood?" I scoffed, I couldn't believe this.

A/N: yeah this story is almost over, just a little warning, but do brace yourself.

Thanks for reading and please keep reading, also vote if you liked it and comments are always appreciated.
Please go follow @ NBSroyalty on Twitter and also @ Bromance_1996 on Instagram.
Also read this story "EDEN" by crystalheartkeeper cause it's so fucking good😍