43.

I've been having writers block for quite a while, I know how this book ends I just need to figure out the words.....school starts soon, kill me please😭

*. *.                 *. *.

May's POV
A few weeks earlier

"I don't want to!" I cried as I sat on the kitchen floor of my family's house. I just told my parents about the baby.

"Well you should have thought about that before being so careless and irresponsible Maybelle!" My father's booming voice yelled at me from across the kitchen, he had a glass of whiskey in his hand and had his cap placed on the counter. My mum sat on a dining chair, not saying anything, a gloomy expression on her face.

"I'm not leaving him!" I sobbed, my shoulders shaking as I covered my face with my hands. My mascara was running down my face and I couldn't care less.

"You're quitting that band too, if you're gonna be living like this then I can't have you in that band" My dad shook his head.

"No, please no, that band is the best thing that's ever happened to me, please no" I begged, hands in front of my face, latched together.

"School's starting next month, you're resuming junior year... In England" he wouldn't listen to me, it was more like he was speaking to himself.

"DAD!" I called him, tears still spilling down my cheeks.

"End it with him! Whatever it is you two had! Just end it!" He said. "You're still a kid Maybelle, he's an adult for crying out loud, he's bloody 20 years old!"

"Mummy, please, mum please" I turned to her, rubbing my palms together as I begged her "I don't want to leave him, I don't want to leave the band or go to England" I shook my head and sniffed.

"Maybelle-" my father started but was interrupted by my mother.

"Kurt" she said softly "can we talk privately?" She asked him but looked right at me, I nodded and went up to my room, sloppily wiping the tears from my eyes and cheeks.

I could hear them but not clearly, just muffles and mumbles but I could tell that my dad was not having it. I couldn't do it, I didn't want to leave him, I love him. I should have told him about the baby, I shouldn't have kept the baby a secret from him, I sobbed some more on my bedroom floor.

There was a knock on my door, I wiped my wet cheeks with my palms, straightened myself before getting up to open the door, it was my dad.

"May" he said softly, walking into my room and sitting on my bed before I could say anything. "I'm angry, yes, but I shouldn't have said those things"

I didn't say anything, I sniffed, I sat down next to him and listened.

"I'm not gonna send you to England for school or make you quit the band" he said, I smiled, he held up a finger in front of my face.

"But you are ending things with Calum, and you are going to spend at least a year in England, to birth the child, you know by then the tour would be over" he shrugged, I nodded, I didn't know what to say, I didn't want to end things with Calum.... He could tell.

"Maybelle you have to! Please, end this" he sighed, a tear streaked down my cheek as I nodded in understanding.... Understanding of what?

"Fine, alright, just don't make me quit the band" I shook my head, he pulled me into a hug, I cried some more, shuddering as he held me tighter.

"Oh my sweet little girl what have you done?" He sighed and placed a kiss on my head before letting me go, he got up and headed towards the door, looking at me a last time then walked out, closing the door behind him. I had to let Calum go, I didn't want to but I had to.

*.  *.                   *. *.                   *. *.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe it's been 2 months already, what the hell?" Lucy ran a hand through her dirty blonde hair and sighed. We were at the hospital and I was about to find out the gender of my baby, yet Lucy seemed more nervous about it than I did.

"Breathe babe, it's gonna be fine, whether it's a boy or a girl" I reassured her.

"Oh my gosh what if it's a girl? Then there'd be 5 girls in the group" she laughed "of course she'd be like a daughter to us all" she bit the tip of her thumb, deep in thought. "Or what if it's a boy? He'd be cutest shit ever" she smiled, she wasn't talking to anyone in particular it seemed.

"Lucy relax, your crazy is showing" Genie laughed, we all laughed. Ariel had a magazine opened in front of her and so did Genie, they were both sitting across the room from Lucy and I.

"Maybelle Krum" a nurse called my name, I got up and so did the rest of my band mates. "Just her" the nurse said nervously.

"My wife is pregnant, I'm going in with her" Lucy folded her arms sternly, we all laughed.