"Close As Strangers"

That's the name of the sequel and this is basically a sneak peak, enjoy ❤️ ( I'm in love with this girl's song...click the video)

*. *. *. *.

Calum's POV.
"Come in" I said, eyes not lifting from the papers in front of me. I had been going through paper work all afternoon, my eyes were now practically glued to the stacks of papers.

"I'm here for the job" I heard a familiar voice say, I looked up to see who it was, a gasp escaping my lips.

"You're not real" was the first thing that left my lips. I took off the reading glasses that I had on and placed it on the stacks of paper work.

"It's been a while" she smiled at me, I couldn't read her expression. Was she happy to see me? Was she disappointed it was me? What was she thinking?

"YOU'RE the new artist Mark wants me to sign?" I ran a hand through my quiff.

"You're the music producer he wants me to come see?" She scoffed, folding her arms. "C. Hood records is yours?"

"Why? Disappointed?" I half chuckled, she didn't crack a smile.

"Well I'm outta here" she turned to leave.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, she stopped.
"About?" She shook her head.
"Leaving for England for a year? The baby?" I shrugged, she laughed. It was one of amusement and resentment.

"Why didn't you tell me? About Violet that is?" She retaliated. "You moved on, why bother asking me these questions?"

"Oh please! Violet? She was just a public scam to get her famous" I groaned, regret resurfacing.

"Nothing happened between you two?" She asked me, eyes staring intently into mine.

"Nothing happened" I nodded, I stared back.
"Answer me this then" she said in all seriousness.
"Anything" I nodded
"Did you ever have sex with her?touch her? Share a bed with her?" She never once broke her gaze. I looked away, not wanting to tell the truth.

"Goodbye Calum" she nodded throwing my business card that she must have been holding onto this entire time, on my table, turning to leave once more. I stood up quickly to run after her. I hadn't seen in 6 years and I wasn't letting her go, not this time, not ever.

A/N: please read "Close As Strangers" when it comes out, you won't regret it.

Also if you want to be added as a character, simply DM me your name and I will make that happen.

The sequel will be out soon I promise❤️ stay Beautiful, stay happy❤️❤️ this book is now declared complete😩❤️