5

(Sorry for the late update, had stuff to handle this week.)

"Well I seems like you don't need your-uh bandana " May looked trying hard to no look Ashton in the eyes.
"Uh yeah" he chuckled
"Well I gotta go, busy and all you" she sniffled and walked out the house.

Oh God he was gonna grill me now, and I bet it'd be worse when Mikey gets back.
"So, May huh?" Ashton laughed "you never hinted that you liked her or anything " he folded his arms and leaned against the kitchen counter,
"That's cause I don't!" I snapped

"Kinda saw you two half naked in YOUR bedroom Cal" Ashton smirked.
"I don't fucking like her okay? She's like a few years younger than me, she messes up everything she touches, and she's rude" I held onto my attitude.

"Riiiiiight" Ashton nodded still not convinced "okay mate, just stay safe is all I'm gonna say" he giggled.

"Shut the hell up Ashton " I walked back upstairs to my room to change into some actual clothes.
**

"Okay we've got take always and stuff" Michael sighed plopping the styrofoam plates on the kitchen table. They had brought back so much stuff that I didn't think the fridge would be able to contain it.
"Half of that's mine" Michael said pointing to half the plates on the table.
"Whatever " Luke Laughed plopping on the couch next to me,I was working on a song idea that popped into my head and I just had to get it right.

"So anything interesting happen while we were out?" Luke asked taking a sip from the bottle of beer he had in his hand.
"Uh, no? No" I shook my head , not looking up from the guitar I had in my hand.
"Okay mate, whatever you say" Ashton laughed from where he sat opposite us, paying half attention to us and half on his phone.

"Why? Did something happen?" Michael walked in with half an egg roll in his mouth.
"You could say that" Ashton giggled again. Not now Ashton, please don't say anything. I silently begged for someone to interrupt cause if the boys found out that May was shirtless in MY room where I was half naked, they wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

"Oh just your average let's get wild whatever, like Calum sure knows how to have fun" He smirked raising his head from his phone.
"What happened? C'mon mate tell us" Luke seemed pretty interested.

"Well May apparently doesn't mind stripping in front of him that I can say for sure" Ashton smiled.
"No way! Did they..." Michael trailed off though they were all thinking the same thing.

"Mikey we didn't fucking do anything alright! Fuck!" I snapped.
"Yeah something you two apparently might have done" Luke laughed which them all to laugh.

"I can't even tolerate her, let alone sleep with her" I got up and walked away. She annoyed me and I couldn't see myself liking her, plain and simple.

+
May's POV

I could feel the heat rush to my face as I ran out their house. It took me a few minutes to catch my breath. What. Just. Happened? I couldn't wrap my head around it.

"Hey May" Lucy called from behind the kitchen counter in my house.
"How the hell did you get in here? There's no one home?" I laughed.
"Uh hidden key underneath the mat by the bushes? Where it's always been?" She said talking to me like I was 5 years old. "I've always been always to come in, why are you acting all surprised?" She placed two slices of cold pizza on a glass plate.

"Oh right" I laughed, tossing a loose braid back in position.
"You alright babe?" She asked taking a bite of pizza.
"Yeah I'm, I'm okay, w-why?" I sat down on bar stool by the counter.
"Nothing you're just acting all flustered is all" she laughed reaching in the fridge for a bottle of pop.

"I'm fine Lu " I laughed playing with the braid that just wouldn't stay in place.
"You really should redo your hair" she leaned on the counter.
"Uh it costs me money to redo them and I'm broke" I laughed "but I will take them out, Missed my natural hair".

"No, redo your braids, you look so pretty in braids" she laughed.
"I'm b-r-o-k-e" I spelt it out for her.
"Boo you whore" she laughed, we were interrupted by the doorbell.

"Who is it?" I called
"It's Genie and Ariel" Genie replied
"Oh hey mates" I said letting them in.
"Ooh pizza" Ariel cheered racing towards where Lucy was devouring my food.
"So you heard?" Genie asked us which made us turn our focus to her.
"Of?" Lucy asked
"We're having a joint interview with 5sos tomorrow night" she bit into a slice of pepperoni pizza.

"REALLY??" Lucy squealed, which she hardly did.
"Yes!" Genie smiled, replicating Lucy's excited expression.
"Ugh, please" I groaned heading towards the fridge to grab a Coke.
"Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse you" Genie looked at me in shock "it's 5 fucking seconds of summer"

"Oh yeah, of course yay, an interview with that douche bag" I whispered which apparently wasn't as low as I wanted it to be cause Lucy heard me.

"Douche bag? Who?" She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.
"Oh you know, Calum fucking Hood" I scoffed.
"You mean god of all things hot and sexy? Mr personally crafted by the gods themselves Calum Hood?" Ariel asked.
"Uhhh, are we talking about the same person here Ariel?" I asked.