14

(Just Like before, please make sure your phone's not set on silent to be able to hear the video)

+

                May's POV

The smell of cooked bacon wafted in my nose as I walked into the kitchen, right on time to see Calum flipping a pancake. There were 8 plates set out on the countertop and all but Calum and I were seated. He turned to look at me with the widest grin on his face as I sat down, who would have believed that I just revealed the most hurtful part of my past to him.

"So we have multiple interviews later today" Luke said as he shoved a piece of Fully cooked Apple smoked bacon in his mouth.

"Ugh, do we have to, I mean with the recordings and all" Michael groaned from where he sat behind the mountain of pancakes.

"Yes we do" Ashton laughed, biting off of a corner of a golden brown pancake "mm, cinnamon, nice, always love the cinnamon."

"Wow, you can cook?" I laughed as I watched him work his way into making another batter of pancake. He placed two perfectly round golden brown ones on the plate in front of me. "Oh yes you can" my mouth was practically watering at the sight. And right on cue my stomach growled.

"Eat up" he whispered to me then winked, fortunately no one saw.

"Well mates hurry up, we leave in an hour" Calum dropped the empty bowl that once contained pancake batter in the sink.

"And who's going to clean all of this up?" Genie shook her head in disbelief.

"You're such a sweat heart, thank you very much Genie" Calum smiled at her then walked towards the hallway that led to his room.

"Hmm, good pancake" I nodded in approval as I chewed on the piece of cinnamon flavoured pancake I had placed in my mouth.

+

Calum's POV

We were settled into the cushy Sopha , seconds after we were introduced, it wasn't exactly our first Jimmy Falon interview so we'd gotten used to the interviewer, stage and audience. And also it was good to be back even if it was a hell of a long ride to get here.

"Alright welcome back, right now we have 5 seconds of summer!" Jimmy said which resulted in the crowd going wild.

"So boys, you've been working extremely hard it seems, how's it feel to be back here?" He smiled at us.

"It feels great Jimmy, it feels awesome" Ashton smiled back.
" yeah it's been a while and we uh, we missed ya Jimmy" Luke scratched the stubble underneath his chin.

"You guys are awesome, we always get an amazing audience each time we come here and it's great, you guys are great" I shrugged as looked at the audience, raising another cheer from them.

"What they said" Michael nodded which made us all laugh "no, yeah, we uh we're glad to be here, glad to be on the same stage as you Jimmy" Michael grinned.

"Well we're glad you're back as well" Jimmy said, then sipped whatever was in his mug that said 'Jimmy Falon' in red letters.

"Okay we gotta get through the questions first then we can head up to the games, the fun part, nah I'm kidding it's all fun" he shook his head.

"Let's do this!" Luke clapped his hands then rubbed them together.

"Alright, first part of the questions will be read from my cards and the next part will be from the tweets that your fans sent in, with the hashtag #5secondsofJimmyFalon" he smiled at us then at camera 2 that was dead ahead.

"Okay" Ashton nodded "that's a, that's a cool hashtag right there" he laughed.

"Yes it is, I'm really creative. Alright first question" Jimmy pulled out a card "if you could go anywhere in this world where would it be?"

"I don't, home? I guess, it's where family is. But then again I'm surrounded by family so I don't know." Ashton sighed "we've been many places and I love them all so it's hard to choose".

"That's true, but I'd go to Japan, it's where giant stuffed animals are, anime is there. It's great there" Michael nodded.

"I'd live in San Francisco , it's special to me, I've met wonderful people there" I smiled but looked away.

"That's a good one Calum" Jimmy laughed "next question, if you were stranded on a deserted island with one band member who would it be and why?"

"Hey that's two questions " Ashton pointed out.

"It is, you trying to trick us" Michael laughed.

"Oh right, fine , it's the last questions off the cards so just answer them" Jimmy playfully and gently slammed his hand in the table.